IGNORED

Power ball = 550 million dollars = yeeeeeeeeehawwwww!!

cowpuc

Well,, not so much YEEEEEHAWWWW but,, we gave er alllll she had @RDawson and @made2care :bawling:.... Not even one lousy number :crying:...

Ohhh well,, I guess it's the thought that counts,,,,, :hurts:

Back to living on Hot Dogs, Ramen Noodles and Ice Tea :crying:... Heyyyy, wait a minute, I LOVE Hot Dogs, Ramen Noodles and Ice Tea,, what am saying,, life aint so bad,, I still got lots of Hot Dogs, Ramen Noodles and Ice Tea,,, plus I got an AWESOME 1st Gen and a very fast R1 to ride, a really good shootin 1911 45, a couple AR's to break in when the weather breaks and an amazing wife and kids who love me inspite of the fact that I am a :stirthepot::stickpoke: maniac and lots of friends like you two..

:sun1:,, LIFE IS GREAT!! :scratchchin:,,, cant help but wonder what 550 million split 3 ways woulda been like though:hihi:DSCN8203.JPG

I matched one number, that won't buy no bike parts.

OUTSTANDING Corporal Newkirk,, OUTSTANDING:dancefool:,,, it's pretty early in the mourning for a lop eared geezer of a varmint like me to be doing math but lets see here,, your 1 times my 0 = :think:,,,, no that, that cant be right,, think I gotta switch that around,, my 0 x your 1 =:scratchchin:,,, oh well,,,, we're still winners brother, come on over and I'll buy ya Hot Dog :hihi: and we'll keep playin that tune till we get it right:guitarist 2:

OUTSTANDING Corporal Newkirk,, OUTSTANDING:dancefool:,,, it's pretty early in the mourning for a lop eared geezer of a varmint like me to be doing math but lets see here,, your 1 times my 0 = :think:,,,, no that, that cant be right,, think I gotta switch that around,, my 0 x your 1 =:scratchchin:,,, oh well,,,, we're still winners brother, come on over and I'll buy ya Hot Dog :hihi: and we'll keep playin that tune till we get it right:guitarist 2:

Nobody won it so I guess I'll try again. I'm persistent.

I won two bucks!!!!!!!

I didn't buy a ticket so I still have my money...

Why is it that there HAS to be a lop eared wise butt varmint in every crowd :big-grin-emoticon:

This one probably dont like Hot Dogs either Corporal Newkirk :thumbdown::missingtooth:

I won two bucks!!!!!!!

I didn't buy a ticket so I still have my money...

Yep the smart one. I probably play lotto once or twice a year when the pot is huge. That really makes no sense when the small pots are enough to change my finances pretty drastically. Go figure.

no one won the big part because I've been a little bit preoccupied the last few days, lots of counting the holes in the accustic ceiling tile in my hospital room. That jackpot is waiting for me to get out.

and our dear and wonderful friend FlyinFool's VR "Friend" account just jumped by 1000%!!:big-grin-emoticon:

So it's waiting time for the next one, time to throw in a few more bucks,,, and then what???? if you win???

You'll have lots of money, all debts can be paid, you can buy what you want and go where you like when you like, you can take your friends out for supper, buy their plane tickets for vacation, secure cruise tickets for a party, buy a yacht, a car and a real MC, get new clothes and shoes....................

But then where will your present friends be??? Oh, we'll stick around for a while, but with the winner buying everything,(and why not, he has all the funds and then some), the friends will drift away because we don't cater much to all this charity, we liked it the way it was. We had to wait and work for things we wanted and then we treasured them, we have friends in the same boat, rowing the same way. We didn't have any rich friends, we don't live the same way as they do, don't talk the same talk or walk the same walk, so we have little in common.

So iffin you win, be ready to spend most all of it by yourself, for your former friends will loose interest, and it will be difficult to row the new boat all by yourself because those who row those kind of boats are a different breed than you have been, and things won't match up very well.

What a person needs most of all is LOVE, and with a loss of fellow inmates or varmits, it gets kind of hard to find love. When there is no love left, suicide is right around the corner.

"Someone is going to win Power Ball, but it wont be you and it wont be me." ~ Tom Leykis

This has been my experience, but if I do win (chances are much less for me as I dont play) every active member here gets a new scoot to park beside ol' reliable.

"Someone is going to win Power Ball, but it wont be you and it wont be me." ~ Tom Leykis

This has been my experience, but if I do win (chances are much less for me as I dont play) every active member here gets a new scoot to park beside ol' reliable.

EXACTLY!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and EVERY brand spanking new scoot of their choice will come with a trunk overflowing with FREE Hot Dogs!! :big-grin-emoticon: