IGNORED

Now A Venture Rider/ Owner!!!!!

Brian D.

:cool10:Hey all, been on this site since first of year getting feedback and info, well make a long story short sold my Suzuki Volusia three weeks ago and I purchased a new 07 Midnight Venture today!!! hope to pick it up Friday as it is 200 miles north of where i live and yes I am riding her home!!! Great site, great people and hope to meet up with many of you all in the future. Thanks Brian D. update!! 5-2-08 got home from Toledo to Hillsboro 420 miles roundtrip, 210miles on new venture, three severe storms on way home rain and wet roads all the way home, bike road FANTASTIC and GRIN ear to ear, had no problems turning tight, front tire did great and yes feels better balanced than my volusia, it is presently a mess but it is in my garage with 210 miles and she will get and great cleaning first thing in the morning and then will post photos of me and bike!! I AM A HAPPY CAMPER!! BRIAN D.http://www.starmotorcycles.com/assets/content/images/600/07venture_2_ab886de7.jpg

Well that's great. You can meet a bunch of us on June 7th in Oberlin at Don's maintenance day.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=73&day=2008-6-7&c=1

Here's the link so you can RSVP. Now I expect to see you there not too many good excuses for you not to show. Plus it's in your state. Just think you'll get to show off your new bike to everyone.

Margaret

Brian,

Very nice choice! You may not know this but Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum.

That combined with the added chrome makes your bike the fastest of all the Ventures. :whistling:

That combined with the added chrome makes your bike the fastest of all the Ventures. :whistling:

except of course the First gen Ventures and especially the "Black" (?) ones.:stickpoke::whistling::whistling::rotf:

With that said congrats on a very nice bike.

:cool10:Hey all, been on this site since first of year getting feedback and info, well make a long story short sold my Suzuki Volusia three weeks ago and I purchased a new 07 Midnight Venture today!!! hope to pick it up Friday as it is 200 miles north of where i live and yes I am riding her home!!! Great site, great people and hope to meet up with many of you all in the future. Thanks Brian D.

Ahh a new midnight brother:cool10: Well ride it home safe, cause it will be hard to see over you cheeks from all the grinning on that ride home:sign woo hoo:!

Brian congrats! That is great.

After that 200 miles trip any other bikes including your Velusia will seem like a moped.

I it will be difficult but try to get a good night sleep the night before.

If I remember correctly I didn't sleep at all.

Very nice bike..

Yep, all you have to do now is be like some of us here and break it right in by dropping it..:whistling:

:sign just kidding:

Really I hope you never drop it, but many of us here have and if you do then you will know the embarassment that comes with it..

Just keep in mind it is top heavy and it does not like to make slow tight turns in a parking lot or driveway...

ask me how I know....:rotf:

Ahh a new midnight brother:cool10: Well ride it home safe, cause it will be hard to see over you cheeks from all the grinning on that ride home:sign woo hoo:!

better get a mask to cover that grinnnnnnn, ain't no fun pickin bugs from yur teeth, and bug guts don't taste good. enjoy that scooter, it is the best ridin one i've ever had.

Very nice bike..

Yep, all you have to do now is be like some of us here and break it right in by dropping it..:whistling:

That's just great Eck. Guy getting a new bike and you had to go and scare him about dropping it. Don't be scared, it's gonna happen, but it's more than worth it to own a venture, even a 2nd gen. Good luck with and hope we meet up somewhere down the line.

Guest tx2sturgis
Brian,

Very nice choice! You may not know this but Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum.

Are you trying to say that my black bike, SUCKS???

:rotf:

Or maybe you are thinking about the Steven Hawking book...and you think these things are Black Holes...engulfing all light and matter.

:whistling:

They DO tend to absorb all available cash, at least for a short time after buying one!

:stirthepot:

Are you trying to say that my black bike, SUCKS???

:rotf:

Or maybe you are thinking about the Steven Hawking book...and you think these things are Black Holes...engulfing all light and matter.

:whistling:

They DO tend to absorb all available cash, at least for a short time after buying one!

:stirthepot:

Brian, I was trying to point out that the color black is conducive to faster speeds in the Time Space Continuum. It's a scientific fact that can not be refuted. :whistling:

I believe your comment about massive cash outlays has to do with the phenomenon known as the black hole. A black hole is a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing can escape its pull.

Kinda like our desire to put as much safety chrome on our bikes as available cash and our wives allows. :cool10:

GOT her home after three severe storms and 210 miles of wet roads wiil get her cleaned up tomarrow an post photos, front tire did great and balance and tight turns not a problem, carbon one was right, it feels better balanced than my former bike the volusia. Brian d.:322: