Ontario fall M&G 2018

Grez007

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I actually posted this last night but some reason it did not show up, so here we go again.

Got to Paul and Mary,s about 12:30. Planned on getting there early but Fri night my exahaust broke on the way home from work so I spent the morning fixing it. So on that note I am sorry I missed you Dogman and Bernie if she was with you.

I did however in true Bennink family ancestral tradition show up intime for FOOD. And good food it was too well seasoned with the addition of old and new friends. I was happy to see as well, when I got there that the Ladys did not give all my share of hugs away to Marcarl, that boy gets greedy some times.

A big thanks to Paul and Mary for there hospitality and work in setting this up again and looking forward to next year.

After leaving I headed south to Rock Point were Marca and Carl were camping were I enjoyed another fine meal (who would have thought chicken sausages could be so good. They were from Carl's fine meats so if you don't like or think you don't like chicken sausages yo got to try these, oh yeh they were good.

After dinner a short walk in Carl's P/U truck to Marca's brothers camp site for fireside relaxation and finally back on the bike arriving at home around 11:30 PM in fine shape.

Sorry I did not make out to your site Dogman for after dinner drinks but I guess even a Dutchman can only handle so much freebees. I'll have to work on that.

Well I little long winded I know but since I did hardly any talking all day long I guess I needed to make up for it.

Once again thanks Paul and Mary for another successful gathering and Thanks Marca you too Carl for a the campsite hospitality and great meal.

Want to add my thanks to Paul and Mary for hosting this great event again this year. It was a great way for my wife and I to finish a four day ride which reminded us of how lucky we are - beautiful countryside, great friends and a VR that just keeps going. Sorry we missed Dogman, who had to leave before we were able to agent there

ifone pics 128.jpgifone pics 129.jpg

My thanks to Mary, Paul and their daughter ( sorry, am bad at remembering names) for taking time and organizing this meet, which everyone enjoyed, meeting and spending time with friends.

Was busy enjoying the food, and didn't take too many pics. As for pic number two....just as I was about to click the shutter, someone shouted...ICE CREAM IS BEING SERVED AT THE BACK OF THE

HOUSE !!! Anyone that knows the Venturerider crowd, will understand. That's my story, and I am sticking to it.:backinmyday:

:beer::canada::essen_018: