IGNORED

Maintenance Day To Do List

stardbog

Ok Gals and Guys. M-Day is month away, and i can feel Pig Roast smel in air already.:cool10:

As Prevois Years, Maintenance Day is a Get Together and do a small fixes event, as, add accessories, Sync a Carbs, add Safety Chrome... etc, Not pulling engine a part, or mayor repairs.

On My To Do List Is:

Venture:

Sync Carbs, and

Flush Break, and Clutch Fluid With Speed Bleader.

Or Stratoliner:

If Somebody Know How to Sync a Trothle bodies.

I Can Help with Wiring of any kind, like adding LED lights,Audio Stuff, Power for Accessories, or whatever you guys need.

What Is On your TO DO List ?

, so we can be ready with parts and stuff for job to be done.

:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

Here is my list in this order

Get a hug from Lonna

See friends

Help friends

Get in trouble

Give Hope some Dill Pickle Chips

See more friends

help anyone that I can

Eat Pig and Cheesecake

Eat more Cheesecake

Eat more pig

Eat more Cheesecake

Got the idea yet Starbog

I will look at the Strat if you bring it to see about CTing the throttle bodies.

Jeff

Since last year, I learned how to do quite a few things on the Ventures, so I figure I'll be a little more help in the mechanical area. Nothing on the to do list for me, all I need to do is clean it and change the oil before the trip.

I wont have time to do anything on mine...so it looks like I'll be doing basic stuff again. I just hope it's not a darn hot as it was last year

:scorched:

If ya weren't rolling around in the grass with Charlie , it wouldn't have been so darn hot !:rotf::rotf::rotf::whistling:

BEER30

I don't have anything that really needs done--but-- If anyone is adjusting/checking valves I would really like to learn/help. I am also interested in carb mixture adjustment.

I can bring my carbtune along if you need another one there.

I don't have anything that really needs done--but-- If anyone is adjusting/checking valves I would really like to learn/help. I am also interested in carb mixture adjustment.

I can bring my carbtune along if you need another one there.

I could bring along the shim kit w/ valve compression tool, that way we could just show people how easy it is. Don, do you have a 32mm socket and/or 1/2" drive ratchet?? Need a set of feeler guages, too. I could bring both, but not much room as I'm on an 84 w/out a trailer.

Dan

Well I have a list for sure unless I can get some help from around here soon so I can ride with all my goodies.

1. Install tach on master cyclinder and wire up

2. Install luggage rack

3. Hard wire satalite radio

4. Install GPS

5. Install passing lamps

6. Put on highway pegs

7. Install brake pads

8. Rear harley license plate light

I am not savey on this stuff so I need all the help I can get. I can learn though.

:bighug::bighug: