IGNORED

Some members just embarrassing to ride with

Freebird

So yesterday Paul and I, Motiv , decided to go for a little ride. Left around 10:00 in the morning and made the short ride over to the Sandusky area. Stopped by Margaritaville to have some lunch and that is when I knew that this guy is a problem. You would think that in this age of political correctness and the "Me Too" movement that we would all know that groping women is NOT acceptable...I guess he didn't get the memo. :confused24:

I have to say though...I think they are made for each other. :rotfl:

paul.jpg

So yesterday Paul and I, Motiv , decided to go for a little ride. Left around 10:00 in the morning and made the short ride over to the Sandusky area. Stopped by Margaritaville to have some lunch and that is when I knew that this guy is a problem. You would think that in this age of political correctness and the "Me Too" movement that we would all know that groping women is NOT acceptable...I guess he didn't get the memo. :confused24:

I have to say though...I think they are made for each other. :rotfl:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=113522

That's funny Donny boy, but you know this means war!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

I always thought getting wood meant,,,,,,,,,,,,, never mind,,,,, I am so far down the probationary hole that I probably will never see daylight again as it is so :ignore:...

GREAT job Mr. Nelson and Motiv,,, indeed my brother,,,, let the :stickpoke: begin!!!!!

:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

Splinters are nothin, it's the termites I'm worried about,

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Mmmmm:think: learn something new everyday. Until now I was totally oblivious of the fact that splinters were part of the STD group :confused24:.