IGNORED

Its a Girl!!!!

Flyinfool

All of the adoption papers are now signed, paid for, and delivered to the proper places. We now have a bouncing little girl in the house. She is a real cutie. Was born 4-3-18 and has already grown up to 12 lbs. Oh well, I guess sleep is over rated anyhow.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! Hey Jeff,, QUICK - BEFORE SHE GROWS UP RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES = SMELL HER BREATH = OHHHH HOW I MISS SMELLING PUPPY BREATH :big-grin-emoticon:

Have you named her?? Lets start a "Name Fool's New Best Friend" thread... Or,, if that wont fly with ya brother,,, or even if it does,,, I think we should have a "Guess Fool's Puppies Breed" thread.... I am guessing Blue Tick and maybe some Jack Russel Terrier.... WOWZY WOW WOW WOW is she precious whatever breed she is or what ever ya name her brother!! :ice_congrats-vi6886to you, Ericka and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hookshot (a spin off from Ernest's Jack Russel named "RimShot" = remember? = "who would throw away a perfectly good dog?" says Ernest = "Certainly not my good friend and soft hearted brother @Flyinfool" says Puc :thumbsup:..... My bid for her name (should you decide to open it up to a naming thread) = "Hookshot" :dancefool::Laugh:

Congrats Mr Jeff. Love her all you can, she is made in the image of the Creator.

So my guess is your not a Darwinian kind of person,,,,, that you lean more towards his brother Dogwinians theory of evolution??:big-grin-emoticon:

:178::178::178::headache::headache::cold::cold::sun1::auto::moped::7_6_2[1]::7_2_104[1]::thumbsup::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

As for what breed? She is a pure bred Hinze 57.

The kill shelter in Alabama where she came listed her as a St Bernard puppy. (I sure hope not). The rescue shelter that I got her from lists her as a Springer / Border Collie. There is one pic of her mom that I saw but can not find a copy. Mom was all white and about 40 lbs and looked like maybe had some Lab in her. Here dad is completely unknown. Just for curiosity sake I was thinking of doing a doggy DNA test to see what that says she is.

Her name is Bailey.

The foster home she was in taught her a lot of bad things that need to be untaught ASAP so that proper manners can be taught.

As for what breed? She is a pure bred Hinze 57.

The kill shelter in Alabama where she came listed her as a St Bernard puppy. (I sure hope not). The rescue shelter that I got her from lists her as a Springer / Border Collie. There is one pic of her mom that I saw but can not find a copy. Mom was all white and about 40 lbs and looked like maybe had some Lab in her. Here dad is completely unknown. Just for curiosity sake I was thinking of doing a doggy DNA test to see what that says she is.

Her name is Bailey.

The foster home she was in taught her a lot of bad things that need to be untaught ASAP so that proper manners can be taught.

My Bella is a Fox Terrier mix and is about 16 lbs the other dog that is brown and white is a pure bred Rat Terrier and she is almost as energetic as a Jack Russel.

Now you may have to rig up a seat for her on the Venture!

If what I have been reading about Fool and his Venture,,,, I think the seat he is gonna rig up for Bailey is gonna end up being the front seat.....

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:,,,, just thought of something,,, should I say it,,,,, :think:,,, probably not,,, probably end up with another 3 months of club probation if that lop eared boss varmint notices it,,,,, ohhhhhhhhh,,, what da heck,,, what's 3 more months....

Here we gooooo,,,,,, Bailey and Fool pull into Maintenance Day on their Venture and she parks that 1st Gen right in front of all of us - Bailey lifts up her googles,, lets go of the throttle,, reaches up and turns the key off,,, leans back on Fool's lap, tilts her up and looks em right in the eyes and says "wonder who their gonna call the b%*$h now ya lop eared pillion ridin varmint ":crackup::crackup::crackup:

I somehow knew you would eventually find another "Molly" Jeff! What I have learned through life is you never find a replacement for a loved pet, you just find another pet to love!!!

Congratulations and good luck, hope she doesn't chew up too much of your stuff...

What a RIOT!

And you have a name already! I took 6 weeks with my dog and ended up with Buddy! She looks eager and smart and ready to be spoiled and investigative! Time to Baby proof the house all over again!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Baby proof is easy, Puppy proof is a lot harder, this puppy can cross the house faster than a 1st gen that was Maxed......

Puppies are highly skilled and creative at getting into trouble......even more so than leaving me alone and unsupervised.:whistling:

OK... In my expert opinion she's part Rat Terrier with a little Jack Russel mixed in. We have her 2 year old big brother. "Dutch". Rat Terrier, Parson Russel, and Queensland. Smarter than all get out, and a bundle of energy... Every one want's to take him home... I tought I had a few pics, but can't find them. Good reason to take a few pics with my new2me Nikon D3100.... :photographing:

:rotf: Every "expert" so far has come up with a completely different guess as to what she is.

From my research and observing her manners, I am guessing that there is a lot of Jack Russel in her. But her Mom is a 40 lb dog that is all white. I will see if I can get a picture of mom. At 12 weeks she is 9.5 lbs, seems a bit on the big side for a JR.

Baby proof is easy, Puppy proof is a lot harder, this puppy can cross the house faster than a 1st gen that was Maxed......

Puppies are highly skilled and creative at getting into trouble......even more so than leaving me alone and unsupervised.:whistling:

and,,, of course you know this,,, they are actually dogs in little dog clothing so they are subject to an expedited life = 7 years of human life = 1 year of dog life so,,,, by the time they are 3 months old they are able to read already..

Therefore,, I have a hunch that your cute little puppy has read some of your Dr.'s notes and noticed that little phrase on all of those notes that says = "Get Lots Of Excersize" and that is part of her plan to assist you with whether you like it or not :banana::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sic em Hookshot,,,, SIC EM!!!!!!! He deserves all the :stickpoke: he gets :rotf::178:

Yep,, see those dark "blue" spots in her fir?? Or am seeing things?? Those sure look like Blue Tick spots to me!! I am sticking with my very first gut feeling guess wayyyyy before any of this was even revealed! Jack Russel and Blue Tick!!!!!!

Awe,,, come here you precious little thing,,, sit down here for second,,, Uncle Puc got some secrets he wants to whisper in your ear of special places you can stuff your masters favorite socks out in the White Washer Shed when he isnt lookin... That a girl,, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about already dont cha,, awe,, your soooooo cute!!! Now take that sock and lets get started with you corrup,, I mean training...:178::178::178::178::178::178:

and,,, of course you know this,,, they are actually dogs in little dog clothing so they are subject to an expedited life = 7 years of human life = 1 year of dog life so,,,, by the time they are 3 months old they are able to read already..

Therefore,, I have a hunch that your cute little puppy has read some of your Dr.'s notes and noticed that little phrase on all of those notes that says = "Get Lots Of Excersize" and that is part of her plan to assist you with whether you like it or not :banana::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sic em Hookshot,,,, SIC EM!!!!!!! He deserves all the :stickpoke: he gets :rotf::178:

Awe,,, come here you precious little thing,,, sit down here for second,,, Uncle Puc got some secrets he wants to whisper in your ear of special places you can stuff your masters favorite socks out in the White Washer Shed when he isnt lookin... That a girl,, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about already dont cha,, awe,, your soooooo cute!!! Now take that sock and lets get started with you corrup,, I mean training...:178::178::178::178::178::178:

You do know that it is not to early to have my list started and to be checking it twice. :stickpoke:HA! look at that I can poke a stick tooo.

But now that you mentioned it....... I wonder how she will like SNOW, and the gential whirrrrring of the http://WWW..........:snow:

Look Familiar?? "Dutch" Male. 2 years. 35#. Rat 'Terror' Terrier, Parson Russel, and Queensland. Socks are brown ticked, body is black ticked. The coat pattern and head are Rat. The longer legs are from a Parson. And the brown ticked sox's come from the Queensland. The big difference I can see is your 'girl' has a shorter stockier leg structure. More from a Basset or Dachshund... or Jack Russel??...Otherwise she's got a lot of Rat Terrier in her.... Dutch has the longer legs from the Russel, and they extend rearward more for tight quarter maneuvering.

2018-07-07 08.50.21.jpg2018-07-07 08.49.35.jpg