IGNORED

2018 Yamaha Niken

tufftom4

They have made a few scooters like this for the last 3 yrs, but not that shock set up.. It looks interesting to say the least. I think I would own the scooter first... But I too want to ride one!!!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Yeppers, Saw Yamaha was marketing commuter type dual front wheel scooters in Phillipines a few years back. They do look and ride well from what I remember reading.

For a while I was thinking of getting one of those front ends for the RSV...but...not sure I could take the ribbing from my riding buds...!

https://www.tiltingmotorworks.com/

• 6 months later...

I think they made this trike specifically for Puc when he gets too old for two wheels! Notice the tester briefly mentions “off road “ and rides “Puc Style”. (Wheelies/drifting etc) And they introduced it now soo... let’s see Puc... How young will you be in 10 years when it’s depreciated to your sweet spot?

It is actually pretty cool in a strange way. Not self-standing, still have to put your feet down, definitely a negative for many who move to a trike. I'll stick with my original remark. Don't think I would want to own one but would like to ride one. :)