IGNORED

New BMW Bagger

mabeline

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet.

BMW has built their bagger from their concept bike from about a year ago, built by Roland Sands.

Any takers ? I don't see a price.

They're calling it feet forward design, but the pegs are to far back for my over grown legs!

http://www.bmwblog.com/2016/10/10/bmw-k-1600-b-makes-world-premiere-today/

Yes, in the same way the Gen1 Venture was the answer to the Goldwing. It's so pretty that if it wasn't for the logo no one would know it was a BMW. A bagger or a cruiser are not up to snuff for touring. It is not just the lack of a tour pack but the miserably inadequate seating for the co-pilot.

Maybe they'll come out with a tour pack for it in a year or so.

Nothing a $1000-$1500 can't take care of.

If Beemer is doing their homework and going to offer lots of accessories ( Chrome ) they might have a hit.

The bags look a little shallow !? But what's with those massive mufflers, I've seen smaller pipes on semis.

Hell they come with reverse, Hydraulic Kickstands, I pulled up in the Wal-Mart Parking lot and it was an older Gentleman. I asked him about the bike his was a Full Tourer Package, But it sure was sharp Bike, He told me its an older mans ride, that want to stay on 2 wheels. I got to say just having a reverse would be kind of awesome to me or when my knee's just can't get the bike on the center stand. I like my ride just the way it is. But I do wonder if these bikes are cheaper then Harley's.