IGNORED

Screaming Eagle Race Tuner, the way it happened to me..

cowpuc

Hey Puc

I got me one of those programmer tuner gizmos fer my truck. I am sure we can find someplace to plug it in and then be able to mess with the tuning, rev limiters, idle speed, timing and stuff. I even have some good grease in case the plug goes in a bit tight...............

We'll get you ALL fixed up.

You just keep gettin better.

I'll keep looking for ways to help you get more exercise......................:snow2:

Maybe if you are lucky I can find you a nice thick bright white blanket that is more than 6 inches thick.:whistling:

That was one strange summer brother - hopefully next summer we can get together for LOTS MORE :big-grin-emoticon:'s and :biker:'s and :fatsmiley: and :essen_024:with NO heart rate inducing Prednisone pills necessary!!:cool10:

Puc - In case you missed this earlier........:stickpoke::think:

There once was a varmit named Puc

Who with his health had no luck

Seems he was always tired

And not from the kids he had sired

The doc said you need a jump

So he gave him a portable pump

Now puc can ride his scoot

Like he doesn't give a hoot

And look like a hippy

For his better half Tippy

Now he can jump thru hoops

To entertain the VR troops

And hop like a frog

To eat a hot dog

So we welcome him back

And pray he stays sharp as a tack. :banana:

Hope your doin OK. So is it tunable via Bluetooth?

Not sure,, thinking so Deej cause it is definitely one of the new/improved tuners :happy34:

PAYERS UP :080402gudl_prv: :fingers-crossed-emo :You_Rock_Emoticon: :sign Rock On: :parrots:

"Payers Up" is TOTALLY right on target brother!! These new fangdangled Screamin Eagle Race tuners are AWESOME but I gotta hunch that HD didnt pull any punches on passing the RnD cost on to the consumer = Payers Up!!:crackup:

THANKS FOR THE WELL WISH DREWS!! :happy34:

Puc - In case you missed this earlier........:stickpoke::think:

There once was a varmit named Puc

Who with his health had no luck

Seems he was always tired

And not from the kids he had sired

The doc said you need a jump

So he gave him a portable pump

Now puc can ride his scoot

Like he doesn't give a hoot

And look like a hippy

For his better half Tippy

Now he can jump thru hoops

To entertain the VR troops

And hop like a frog

To eat a hot dog

So we welcome him back

And pray he stays sharp as a tack. :banana:

Being one to completely enjoy the power of the pen = TOTALLY awesome brother = THANK YOU!!! Just read it to Tip, being an x-school teacher, she sends her :guitarist 2::happy34::happy65: too!!

First "device" check is tomorrow at 1:30.. Guess they are gonna do some fine tuning - they said there are several steps to all that (not exactly sure what that means) but the last time I watched the Harley shop tune up a scoot with race tuner I remember seeing this long "sniffer" tube disappear up the 2 into one Patriot Pipe we had mounted up.. Being a Patriot myself :usa: and now packin my own race tuner,,,,,, gettin a little nervous :hihi:..

Loved your story..... just read it out to Alan. Far out!! Take care Puc, hope this new tuner does the trick. If not you could always try a Thunder Max....that's the tuner I got on my Harley 😊😊

Will be in my prayers 😘😘

Aussie Annie

Heyyyy - HI ANNIE!!

Think the guy who did my install may have mentioned the Thunder Max.. I know he said the tuner they used has "cork screws" on the end of the leads that screw into the surface by rotating the lead.. Seems like he said something about another model of tuner that uses a little set of "wings" to imbed into the surface.. They probably used the screw type on my cause I am kinda known as a screwball and your scoot probably got the wing type cause you are an :2133: sister!!!!:happy34:

1st Tuner test showed me operating off the Tuner 67% of the time.. They said I was still running "flat" (which I took as I still had a little lean condition going on) so they tweeked the program a little to make it more responsive.. Also gotta a dog gone blood clot in my left arm happening.. Gotta lay low with it a little for a month = keep it elevated and apply heat.. Kind of concerned me cause I always thought blood clots in the plumbing could lead to stroke.. Doc said that is very uncommon with clotting in the arm..

Hanging in there!

Puc

Do those Doc's of yours have you on any "Seafoam" alternatives to break down that clot in the plumbing or does nature just need to take it's course over the month of laying low, elevation and heat? I'm really glad to hear that the risk of stroke is rare for this type of clot.....would be nice to have a inline filter or a conversion kit for a spin on filter installed just in case.

All joking aside, hang in there buddy! Prayers up.

1st Tuner test showed me operating off the Tuner 67% of the time.. They said I was still running "flat" (which I took as I still had a little lean condition going on) so they tweeked the program a little to make it more responsive.. Also gotta a dog gone blood clot in my left arm happening.. Gotta lay low with it a little for a month = keep it elevated and apply heat.. Kind of concerned me cause I always thought blood clots in the plumbing could lead to stroke.. Doc said that is very uncommon with clotting in the arm..

Hanging in there!

Puc

I still have blood clots in both legs from the 06 meeting with that Meth head. Got a filter where legs come togather or I probally wouldn't be here. Told them I wasn't doing any more Sea-Foam and seem to be doing OK but for a lot of swelling. That filter does its job. Has a few miles on it . It went in thru a cut very low down there. When that pretty young Doctor headed That Way with a knife I wanted to get up and run but she saved me that night. Got a good campfire story about her a few years after she saved my life. Listen to them on this one Puc.:backinmyday:

I still have blood clots in both legs from the 06 meeting with that Meth head. Got a filter where legs come togather or I probally wouldn't be here. Told them I wasn't doing any more Sea-Foam and seem to be doing OK but for a lot of swelling. That filter does its job. Has a few miles on it . It went in thru a cut very low down there. When that pretty young Doctor headed That Way with a knife I wanted to get up and run but she saved me that night. Got a good campfire story about her a few years after she saved my life.:backinmyday:

Listen to them on this one Puc.:backinmyday:

Do those Doc's of yours have you on any "Seafoam" alternatives to break down that clot in the plumbing or does nature just need to take it's course over the month of laying low, elevation and heat? I'm really glad to hear that the risk of stroke is rare for this type of clot.....would be nice to have a inline filter or a conversion kit for a spin on filter installed just in case.

I asked about Seafoaming the living daylights out of it Riv - Doc said no way hosay.. Said something about steering clear of additives for the time being and giving it all time to heal up.. Also said that the biggest issue associated with Tuner installs is folks not following the orders of taking it easy, not moving the clavical area around (heavy lifting and over head movement are a major no no) until healing takes place around the Tuner leads. Said "you HAVE to take it easy for scar tissue to form around the leads - this should also do the trick for the clotting".. As for "filtering" = never even thought of that = read below..

Thanks for the thougts, concern and Prayers Up brother!!

I still have blood clots in both legs from the 06 meeting with that Meth head. Got a filter where legs come togather or I probally wouldn't be here. Told them I wasn't doing any more Sea-Foam and seem to be doing OK but for a lot of swelling. That filter does its job. Has a few miles on it . It went in thru a cut very low down there. When that pretty young Doctor headed That Way with a knife I wanted to get up and run but she saved me that night. Got a good campfire story about her a few years after she saved my life. Listen to them on this one Puc.:backinmyday:

Never even heard of such a thing DanL' - THAT is amazing!! They gotta go in and change the filter once in a while or does it self clean as the clotting dissolves? Apparently, if its not to bad of clotting, in the arm when the vessles plug off the blood finds new ways to travel.. Then the clotted area will dissolve, over time, on its own.. You injury was DEFINITELY far worse than what I have going on here (sooo sorry that happened to ya bro BUT sooo glad they were there for you - what would we do around here with out our YammerDan!!) - got very little pain associated with the clotting, swelling is gone and discoloration too.. I am just whining for whining sake being a :stirthepot: about having to lay low - wanna go race my buddies brand new 2017 Harley 103 High Output with my "brand new" 1983 Venture ("Sis" has got a second gear, OUTSTANDING CLUTCH and EVERYTHING) that I got from @Carbon_One so bad I can TASTE IT!!!!! 103 inch fuel injected high output against an old Carbed 74 inch and I still think I will put a whoopin on em :guitarist 2:!!

Waiting to run with the big dogs again!!:happy65::happy34:

Puc

They say seafoam is good for what ails ya but they used to say the same about Castor oil. Based on my experiences with Castor oil I'm thinking I wouldn't drink it if I was you, Puc.

They say seafoam is good for what ails ya but they used to say the same about Castor oil. Based on my experiences with Castor oil I'm thinking I wouldn't drink it if I was you, Puc.

Definitely gonna take your advice on the Castor Oil brother!! Although,, back when I was doing a lot of MX'n and dirt riding I used to LOVE to follow guys running "bean oil" cause I loved the smell.. Probably would have the opposite effect so I will take your advice Slayer :big-grin-emoticon:

Definitely gonna take your advice on the Castor Oil brother!! Although,, back when I was doing a lot of MX'n and dirt riding I used to LOVE to follow guys running "bean oil" cause I loved the smell.. Probably would have the opposite effect so I will take your advice Slayer :big-grin-emoticon:

Then you would love some of my aromas with 25% bean oil, 45% alky, and 30% nitro. Best perfume ever.

Then you would love some of my aromas with 25% bean oil, 45% alky, and 30% nitro. Best perfume ever.

YUMMY!!!! Sounds like the kind of stuff that would just start to make the eyeballs burn just a little bit:big-grin-emoticon:.. GOOD MIX BROTHER!!:thumbsup: