Western ny reagonal rally

BIG TOM

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you take telephone bids Bob - since I will not be in the US untill late Friday night and meeting you guys at the breakfast ride Saturday morning.

I have a sort of an attorney that will be present,,,,,well, not actually an attorney but works inthe justice system.

FORGET YOU JACK.....I will be bidding on these tees for myself.....Glad you wont be there to bid, I CANT OUTBID YOU....lol. If I am lucky to win one I might be willing to SELL it to you at a profit, thats only if my good friend Kristjan does not want it...I am willing to GIVE it to HIM as a gift.....

Ahhhh!! The Hand Tie Dyed Tee Shirts!! I thought Jonas was referring to the GRAND PRIZE!! Hmmm, that IS a dilemma, isn't it?!!? Well, in that case, I suppose phone in's could be allowed, but isn't that going to cost you a FORTUNE in phone charges from an airplane Jonas??? You would first have to call in to someone's cell phone, and wait and wait until the auction begins, and outbid everyone else and HOPE there is still one in your size left...

Ahhhh!! The Hand Tie Dyed Tee Shirts!! I thought Jonas was referring to the GRAND PRIZE!! Hmmm, that IS a dilemma, isn't it?!!? Well, in that case, I suppose phone in's could be allowed, but isn't that going to cost you a FORTUNE in phone charges from an airplane Jonas??? You would first have to call in to someone's cell phone, and wait and wait until the auction begins, and outbid everyone else and HOPE there is still one in your size left...

FORGET THAT Jonas guy, he already won the jackpot...............free room and board for the week and a refrigerator full of beer,......and he gets to sleep with Lily...oooops , guess I shouldn't have written that.....Naw, Greta doesn't check out this site....I'm sure gonna miss that Kristjan guy this year.......

WOW.....It's only ONE day until the BEST rally of all times....Going to be a BLASSSSSST...have a safe ride for all those traveling to WNY...take your time and watch out for all those nuts out there..SEE YOU ALL IN CHAFFEE......

The car show at the Charcoal Corral Steamer!!

We already gots our first guest, rode past Ben's Nickelbrook Motel and saw JRichard's Kaw in the front... On the way home saw another bike on the side, didn't look like his, 2nd gen sort of looking, but it was dark out...

If your not here , you're missing a great rally.....Tonight is our hippy night at Chandersons steak and seafood restaurant with our card raffle and tie dye tee auction followed by our 60's dance night and campfire at our Venue...still time to show up.....live band tomorrow night with free camping .....

If your not here , you're missing a great rally.....Tonight is our hippy night at Chandersons steak and seafood restaurant with our card raffle and tie dye tee auction followed by our 60's dance night and campfire at our Venue...still time to show up.....live band tomorrow night with free camping .....

I so miss not being there. :95:

Instead I got to go see the Doctor who sent me for neck x-ray's and CT scan. it appears when I slipped and fell landing flat on my back I fell a lot harder than just hurting my tail bone. He thinks I may have suffered a minor concussion since my ear drums started feeling like they where full of water and it felt like I could both feel and hear my heart beat in my ears.

P/S BIG TOM whoever told you I was a hard ass? Hard headed maybe (or at least I was) but just too nice a guy (polite Canuck) to be a hard ass.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/eaf11de411b34bb732ed02cd2212bd22.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/f7c2c31e1a659a7da75d56ebc54631d4.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/3fe2cc175dfb40c1112888eca925b271.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/83e992573de7792615fd57c33470c36b.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/786a0a9689bb34bac778d252a647df5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If I felt better and wasnt in the middle of helping the kids with the Wedding thats happening in 2 days I would be RIGHT THERE showing you hippy wannabees how to :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Miss ALL of you and THANK YOU soooooooooooooo much for the pics/vids and words!! Keep em coming PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: