IGNORED

Western ny reagonal rally

BIG TOM

You will be missed Dennis! BTW feeling better now from your illness at the Ontario Rallye??

Thanks Bob. Yes I'm feeling better. Only setback so far is having return to work...hiss boo.. LOL Trying to stay ahead on fluid intake!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Bob, I noticed only 27 posted for Saturday and 10 of them are my guests....THIS must mean only 27 of us is going to have a BBQ ? where is everyone else eating? Is there another supper planed for that night? Don't you need a food count or do you have mystic powers that I don't know about.. Does this mean that I only have to bring enough beverages for 27 ? I am so confused....not a very big group considering having a band and all......Doesn't anyone like us in Western New York anymore ?? p.s. The Viking will be there on Saturday.....

Edited by BIG TOM

Golly Big Tom, I'm worried about that too!! Now, I am assuming that those who may have signed up for Thursday or Friday will also be there Saturday as well, But even then compared to previous years that's a pretty low count!! Hopefully those reading this that plan on coming, or even THINK they MIGHT come will sign up on the calendar immediately, even if it is a maybe!

Come on Folks, this is the BIG EVENT for the summer!!! Come on over to the Rally!!!!! And sign up!!!!!

RockinRobin says she will be stripping........those raffle tickets off again this year so everyone will have a chance to win some great prizes. So come on out and have some fun and watch Robin strip!......Tickets.

Hey Bob, I noticed only 27 posted for Saturday and 10 of them are my guests....THIS must mean only 27 of us is going to have a BBQ ? where is everyone else eating? Is there another supper planed for that night? Don't you need a food count or do you have mystic powers that I don't know about.. Does this mean that I only have to bring enough beverages for 27 ? I am so confused....not a very big group considering having a band and all......Doesn't anyone like us in Western New York anymore ?? p.s. The Viking will be there on Saturday.....

OK, We signed up for Sat nite too!!

RockinRobin says she will be stripping........those raffle tickets off again this year so everyone will have a chance to win some great prizes. So come on out and have some fun and watch Robin strip!......Tickets.

do it baby yeah thats it .................faster Robin faster...more ...more.... more....sell more tickets..........................love ya

Hey Big Tom, do I ever have news for you!!! I'm sure by now you have read about the limited edition Rally tee shirts that we will be selling, right? Well, besides those tees, we ALSO will be auctioning off an extremely limited number of SPECIAL TIE DYED tee shirts!! These tee shirts are going to be hand tie dyed by one of the members here with embroidered lettering commemorating this year's rally!!There are only a handful (more than 1 but way less than 10) in assorted sizes that will go to the highest bidders!!

So, have some extra money with you so you don't miss out on these!! PS I guarantee you I will be bidding on one of these myself!!!

Hey BOBO--------what about the 'Falls zip line'--------saw a promo on it--ya zip out on the AMER. side and end-up near the original power plant???-------not fer the faint of heart-----OR better have a LARGE insurance policy !!!!

Yah!! That attraction is brand spankin' new and definitely not for the faint of heart!!! I think it is on the Candian side so you need your passport. The US side of the falls is about a 1 1/2 hour to 2 hour ride from the campsite so if there are any of you adventurous types out there give it a try. No idea of the cost, and I'm thinking there may be a bit of a waiting line. It may be reservations only, I just haven't checked it out yet!!

Now, to Big Tom, I have not made up my mind as to when the auction will be for the "Special Limited Edition" tee shirts, either Friday night of Saturday night. The limited quantity regular tee's will go on sale before the special ones go on auction. The regular limited quantity tees will be at a set price, but when they're gone, they're gone!! The date and time the regular ones go on sale will be announced the weekend before the Rally!! Don't worry, they will NOT be on sale Wednesday...

• 2 weeks later...

Wife and I will be there. Planning on leaving Wednesday after work. Not sure if we'll drive straight up or maybe pull over somewhere for the night and catch a few ZZZZZssss. Either way, we'll be there Thursday Morning.

Driving the motorhome, trailering the scoot.:guitarist 2:

Regrettably, have to miss this year's fun and festivities. Complicated summer for time away.

I am convinced, that all attending will have an incredible time.

Post picture of the weekend when you can.

Will miss seeing many of the WNY and ONT folks next weekend.

Ride and travel safe!

The Count and The Countess

Steve and Michele

Hey Big Tom, do I ever have news for you!!! I'm sure by now you have read about the limited edition Rally tee shirts that we will be selling, right? Well, besides those tees, we ALSO will be auctioning off an extremely limited number of SPECIAL TIE DYED tee shirts!! These tee shirts are going to be hand tie dyed by one of the members here with embroidered lettering commemorating this year's rally!!There are only a handful (more than 1 but way less than 10) in assorted sizes that will go to the highest bidders!!

So, have some extra money with you so you don't miss out on these!! PS I guarantee you I will be bidding on one of these myself!!!

Do you take telephone bids Bob - since I will not be in the US untill late Friday night and meeting you guys at the breakfast ride Saturday morning.

I have a sort of an attorney that will be present,,,,,well, not actually an attorney but works inthe justice system.

Jonas, this year is a CARD RAFFLE, not an auction!! This way EVERYBODY has the same chance to win, NOT who has the most money! That being said, yes, I will accept your preorder of up to two cards, they are $5.00 each, and you prepay for the card, I will spot you the money for two cards, but you will owe $10.00 for the two whether you win or loose...

Jonas, this year is a CARD RAFFLE, not an auction!! This way EVERYBODY has the same chance to win, NOT who has the most money! That being said, yes, I will accept your preorder of up to two cards, they are $5.00 each, and you prepay for the card, I will spot you the money for two cards, but you will owe $10.00 for the two whether you win or loose...

I owe you 10.0 US$ Bob :)

Hi Bob,

We won't make it until Saturday, hopefully we'll meet you at Sprague's, and if not at the event site.

I'd like to get in on the card raffle since I won't make it. I'll bring you $ 10 for 2 cards and please order 2 dinners for Saturday and I'll pay for them when I get there as well.

Thanks,

MJ

Jonas and MJ, you got it!!! 2 cards each, one of each color. Best of luck to both of you!!!

MJ no problem with the BBQ tickets, they will be on sale right up to the dinner Saturday, but I do appreciate the heads up as I need as accurate of a headcount as I can get so I know just how many dinners to order. We pay Chandersons by how many how many people we order for and they need the final count by Saturday morning at the latest...

Tickets will go on sale for the raffle Friday at the dinner! The committee decided to allow for individuals who are coming to the rally but have to miss the dinner for some reason or other to pre-purchase their raffle tickets such as Jonas who will not be in Country until friday evening, Buffalo Bodner who will be picking up Jonas at the airport, and MJ who can not make it until Saturday. There may be one or two other attendees that may fall into that category due to work situations, etc. The bottom line being as long as you attend the rally at all you can buy tickets! The stipulation being the winner has the responsibility of taking his winnings home!! We will not be responsible for shipping the prize so for that reason, you have to attend the rally to be eligible to win!

Now, nothing is stopping the winner from auctioning off his prizes at the dinner for himself should there be things he/she doesn't want/need but that has nothing to do with the actual Rally...

See you guys Thursday then Don!!

I'll be at dinner along with Paul. Also want to buy those tickets. Will be arriving Thursday evening.

I'll believe that you are coming when we are face to face.... You've fooled me too many times before,you big joker.....lol. Honestly , have a safe trip up and I'm so gl you two are going to make it up..It will good to see you again BOSSMAN.