IGNORED

A Total Waste of Time

Yama Mama

Nah we been getting showers every day that take care of the watering. I think its growing!! Reckon I should put some fertilizer on it???:think:

I guess putting fertilizer down would also be pretty boring. Just a thought. Sometimes it is unbearable.

Yama Mamabear.JPG

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh great,,, now you varmints got me feeling it,, can't sleep, laying here staring at the blue paint on our bedroom wall wondering if I should drill a little hole in it to see if the paint I put on it 5 years ago really did ever dry completely:240:...... Oh wait,,, whats that behind the night stand,, :scared: it's a quarter!!! I found a quarter I didn't know I had!!! Think I'll slip my jeans on, jump on the scoot and run down to the little gas station on the corner and see what I can buy for a quarter - maybe a left over donut or a pack of smarties!!!!! Gotta run, no more boredom for this guy!!!

Oh yea,, and to who ever said "money can't buy happiness",,, maybe so BUT it sure can do a number on boredom = :stickinouttounge:

Ohhhh great,,, now you varmints got me feeling it,, can't sleep, laying here staring at the blue paint on our bedroom wall wondering if I should drill a little hole in it to see if the paint I put on it 5 years ago really did ever dry completely:240:...... Oh wait,,, whats that behind the night stand,, :scared: it's a quarter!!! I found a quarter I didn't know I had!!! Think I'll slip my jeans on, jump on the scoot and run down to the little gas station on the corner and see what I can buy for a quarter - maybe a left over donut or a pack of smarties!!!!! Gotta run, no more boredom for this guy!!!

Oh yea,, and to who ever said "money can't buy happiness",,, maybe so BUT it sure can do a number on boredom = :stickinouttounge:

PUC

Let us know what you buy for that quarter. While you were staring at that old paint. I decided to remove 35 year old shrubs from in front of our house. I was staring at them, sitting out in the yard. Decided those sure are ugly bushes. So I got out my ugly meter to measure the ugliness of these old shrubs. The needle went off the charts. So I started working on taking them out.....................and I did.

Yama Mama:bang head::bang head::bang head::beer::beer::beer:

Which also asks the age old question, if a bear is pooping in the woods, and a tree falls, how fast can you run? Sorry, I think I am barking up the wrong tree. tree.jpg

Back to my project of sitting in my yard, watching my old shrubs get uglier and uglier.

Yama Mama

WOW - you guys are really confusing me here... Are you guys saying that the Woods are Catholic? :confused24:,,, DanL never told me that :confused24:... Ah oh,,, just had another epiphany - the Boss see's us talking religion on here and this boring thread may become instantly not so boring :amen::stirthepot:

:lightbulb:,, I aint skeerd = @Marcarl already put me back on probation :missingtooth:

Pretty sure the bear is not a Catholic, but brings up the question: Would the Pope do that in the woods? :think:

I think you missed understood, the bear did not Pope in the woods, he pooped. Now we know that the Pope would probably would not poop in the woods.

Yama Mama

PopeFrancis-8.jpg

Two solid days of chasing Hot Dogs all over Michigan = NOT BORING!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Spending the day today recovering from actually catching some of the Hot Dogs :fatsmiley: = checking the inside of my eye lids for pin holes for 14 hours = boring BUT still very satisfying :draming::12101: