IGNORED

Does anybody have an extra nipple...

Does anybody have an extra nipple for the carb drain, that plastic one that fit's in the bottom and the litttle hose attaches to it?. or know where I can get one kinda quick? I have one broken one that I wouldn't mind fixing it before I put them back on.

Thanks,

Here you go... She does.... I hope it makes your bike run better, not sure how, but good luck with it...

Capture.JPG :no-no-no:

P.S. I also have a broken one that I tried to replace from another carb, but could not get the other one(s) out without breaking it also ..

Does anybody have an extra nipple for the carb drain, that plastic one that fit's in the bottom and the litttle hose attaches to it?. or know where I can get one kinda quick? I have one broken one that I wouldn't mind fixing it before I put them back on.

Thanks,

Maybe it would be better to refer to this part as the info given below. I KNOW it's NOT the elbow but it's certainly understandable. It's apparently available. Some one should include the part number in their next order from Partzilla.com just to see what it actually is. This number is from the 83 parts catalog.

PLUG, DRAIN This is not p/n

2L1-14191-00-00nipple.jpg

Edited by dna9656
add pic

Here you go... She does.... I hope it makes your bike run better, not sure how, but good luck with it...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]105822[/ATTACH] :no-no-no:

P.S. I also have a broken one that I tried to replace from another carb, but could not get the other one(s) out without breaking it also ..

Lumbar support

Thanks,

I ended up replacing the carb of the one that was missing on mine.