IGNORED

I can finally be in the group!

Well.....after months of intense negotiations with the personal financial planner at my house(the Mrs.) I am the proud owner of a new 2008 RSTD! Took delivery of it today. Had to ride 180 miles to get it and then just HAD to ride 180 miles home....darn! I bought this bike after selling the Vulcan 750 I had. I did not test drive one....just sat on it in the shop many times.....today on the way home today....it was so much better than I had anticipated!

Very cool bike! I look forward to sharing adventures with all of you!:cool10:

Well.....after months of intense negotiations with the personal financial planner at my house(the Mrs.) I am the proud owner of a new 2008 RSTD! Took delivery of it today. Had to ride 180 miles to get it and then just HAD to ride 180 miles home....darn! I bought this bike after selling the Vulcan 750 I had. I did not test drive one....just sat on it in the shop may times.....today on the way home today....it was so much better than I had anticipated!

Very cool bike! I look forward to sharing adventures with all of you!:cool10:

Congrats. Had an 2005 that got totalled before my 03 RSV. I loved mine, though It nor I handle 50' jumps very well:confused24::thumbsup: So.......moral is........keep the tires on the road.:rotf::2133:

Hey, way to go. I have an 05 RSTD and love the bike. If you have been hanging around for a few months then you know that the rear brake on these bikes is very touchy. It is easy to lock up. Please be in the habit of always using your front brake, especially in emergency stops.

Post some pic's and your first name. Any questions, ask away. There are some real experts here.:080402gudl_prv: