IGNORED

Taking offense to posts

Freebird

Boy Don, I just can't understand why you can't make this site all things for all people.

If you listen to the ads for Eharmony; Ourtime.Com and ChristianMingles. They promise to make sure that you only get responses that fit your needs/desires.

OWl, what the hell are you doing on those sites?????:confused24::yikes:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victory don't sell any better than an Indian.:hurts:

I know Polaris was having a hard time with their Vic sales (possibly due to not honoring warranties on first years scoots) but I thought the Indian line was a really good seller? Strong enough that they have been able to stand shoulder to shoulder with HD pricing on comparable scoots.. Am I misreading something here Bill?

WOAD?? : An old world plant (Isatis tinctoria) cultivated for its leaves that yield a "BLUE" dye!! WOAD who woulda thunk.....

:think:,,, indeed,, who'd a thunk that one Bro?:think:

:scratchchin: I went and looked at a Woad Venture a while back DanL,, YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED IT!!:thumbsup: If I ever end up with one like it I am gonna name it Woad Toad :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Youse guyz crack me up .... :stickinouttounge:

Dontcha know ... Life's a Venture on a Victory ....:Im not listening to

Didn't know you suffered from dyslexia Rick. Just trying to be helpful when I point out that you got it backwards. :innocent-emoticon:

:hihi:... Life's a victory on a Venture. ...:hihi:

Thanks for the reminder that opinions and a$$holes are a lot alike (the reader can finish that statement). What saddens me is the fact that you needed to make it in a FRIENDLY site such as yours. I visit forums where every 3rd post is an immature flame. This site treats newbies and neos with welcome and respect IMHO. It seems to be a pretty good bunch of folks that share an interest in a great machine and having fun together. Thank you all for the uncritical support you've provided and let's all remember not to hide behind a keyboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I know I have been guilty of ruffling a few feathers on this site. I do have a propensity of offering an unwanted opinion and I have a problem with sugar coating how I feel. Bad trait I inherited from my mother. I am not a politically correct individual at all. In fact I believe there is too much of that going around these days. Now with that being said, even though I am not the one that my main man Don had a chat with, I would like to offer an apology to anyone that I may have offended on the Voyager Trike Kit thread.

I know I have been guilty of ruffling a few feathers on this site. I do have a propensity of offering an unwanted opinion and I have a problem with sugar coating how I feel. Bad trait I inherited from my mother. I am not a politically correct individual at all. In fact I believe there is too much of that going around these days. Now with that being said, even though I am not the one that my main man Don had a chat with, I would like to offer an apology to anyone that I may have offended on the Voyager Trike Kit thread.

Good post:thumbsup:

Right there with ya Randy,, took the words right out of my mouth!! My apology stands to anyone of our family that I may have offended therein too brother..

:lightbulb:Lets all make up and get together for a Hot Dog!!:big-grin-emoticon:

OK! OK! Who said something I didn't like while I was napping???:Avatars_Gee_George: What it this Politically correct garbage anyway?? It wouldn't last 5 seconds around the campfire..:mugshot::backinmyday::backinmyday:
Specially if all had Beans and Hot Dogs for dinner bro :big-grin-emoticon:

Sorry about breaking your record for ending the most posts DanL but I just couldnt let this one slide!! :stickinouttounge:

• 2 weeks later...