Asheville 2016?

Skid

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skid, are you staying Fri and Sat? They only have you booked thru Thursday.

Randy

Randy, I have a niece's wedding on Saturday to go to, I'll have to pull out Friday morning. I tried to talk her into moving her wedding date, but no luck. Adrian will be staying with me that week until Friday. He may reserve the cabin for the next couple of nights. We may have room for one more person in the cabin.

• 2 weeks later...
Ya just mite see mine down there? but the twisties will probably be more fun on 2 wheels for me? One of my all time favorite rides was chasing Skid and Riderduke up a mtn road down there!!

Craig

That was great until I lost my brakes. :banana:

• 3 weeks later...

I won't ask anyone to share cabin with me. As soon as I gained a little weight back after accident Snoring came back worse than ever. I didn't snore after accident knocked 40 lbs off me. Warden runs from me now to other bedroom. Might be looking for place to put tent but no plans yet. Still got to climb on that horse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Two months to go and Katrina is already packing

Just don't forget to bring some of the good stuff. :whistling:

I have spent the morning cleaning up the Time Out and mounting a car carrier on top of it. That big bag I had at Vogal got carried off by a bear and I had to chase him down to get it back. The only damage was some teeth marks. I will be able to unstrap the car carrier and put it on the picnic table and strap it down at night.

Linda is sitting here drinking her morning(afternoon) coffee and talking about how much she is looking forward to seeing Katrina, and you too. We were trying to figure out whether we are going to pull the camper down with the Infinity or the Miata. The big advantage in taking the Infinity is she will be able to load up some of the girls and go thrift and antique shopping around the area, as I know some of the girls would like to get off the bike some. Also, if we take the Infinity, we will load the camper on the trailer, as in the past, and have it there if needed. Just as sure as if I don't have the trailer, it will be needed.

I am not sure how many are coming, but however how many, we will still have a good time. I always enjoy the familiar members, but I would like to see some new members that have never been to Asheville before, or to any Venturerider event. For the folks on the east coast, Asheville is about as centrally located as you can get and some of the best riding in the country.

Randy