IGNORED

What did you get for Christmas?

Freebird

I did not get much as of yet. this Christmas is a bad one.

I lost my wallet with over $430 in it that was for bills and a few gifts.

wallet was found at Wal-Mart but the cash was gone.

it sucks. I hope who ever got that money had more of a need for it then I do.

I had to ask a church for some food to see me through till the end of the month. and they did help

I then returned that kindness by going to that church and doing a carpet shampoo and general cleaning of the place.

I just want this Christmas to be over. I lost to many friends in fact all of them from my youth are gone.

but I am looking forward to a new year and better times like I had this past spring and early summer

I wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS stay safe and stay in good health

Really sorry to hear what happened, I hope and pray that all will work out for you and you have a prosperous new year. I do think it it was pretty cool you went back and did work for the church.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, My wife and I don't get each other Christmas presents because her birthday is in November, my birthday is in January, and our anniversary is Decmeber 7th. We decided early in our marriage that we would make Christmas for our kids and family only, since we do so much personal presents from November to January. So, no early gifts for me. Now, having said that, we have been working ourselves to the bone getting ready for Christmas. Just did our final count and we have purchased 86 gifts totalling $3700.00, and we will gather with our kids and our widowed mothers tomorrow night for gift giving and a 20 year traditional Christmas breakfast at our house. Then Christmas night, we're having 35 folks over for our annual formal Christmas dinner and dirty santa gift game.

Another good year.

I got the perfect Christmas gift today from my 3 year old grandson . A coffee mug with a picture of me and him sitting on my RSV .:)97.gif

sorry puc i tried taking picture of it but even with slr photographing.gif i cannot get a good picture of it because of the curvature.

and i also got these [ATTACH=CONFIG]102886[/ATTACH]santa.jpg

Edited by Jamsie

Thats ok @Jamsie, having a "mug shot" taken during Christmas Eve would kind of be a bad omen anyway :big-grin-emoticon:.. Sitting here reading my official VR :photographing::cop: mug shot manual to see if it had anything to say about your predicament,, think I may have found the answer = according to the manual, "subjects with mugs who's contours prevent a quality mugshot must be placed in front of a mirror and than a picture of the mugs reflection will yield a proper picture". :thumbsup:

PS,, :ice_congrats-vi6886 on the GORGEOUS set of Gauges ya lop eared varmint!! May your all your days of 2016 be found in perfect Sync!!

The wife got her present from Mother Nature on the 23rd. Her Pathfinder took quite a hit, but fared better than the deer did.

As for me, I got a new laptop, and a Minnesota Wild sweatshirt. Guess I didn't really need much anyway. Its all good, wife didn't get hurt and we are in good health!

as soon as I figure out the resizing of pics on this laptop, I will include a pic or 2

We don't do the gift exchange between us, what we do is if we need or want something during the year we just get it. (if we can afford it) Of course the grandkids are spoiled as are her parents. However this year is a milestone. My bride finally got her dream fulfilled.

Rilley a new quarter horse came to live with us and I finished the stalls and barn. She is one happy camper!

WOW!

Congrates to all.

I got three healthy and happy kids, unfortunately, all in different parts of the country.

Best of all presents.

I told my daughters that what I need is disposable items like food, or other stuff that gets used up and its is gone.

I got stuff, This coming year I will be downsizing big time. Giant man sale coming.

I had a great Christmas knowing my kids are healthy and doing good in life.

Everyone has their trials and tribulations, it is just part of life.

Thanks for everyone in my life and thanks for Venturriders of which I have found some very good friends!

What else could a guy need?

Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Bubber

Hey all!!! Looks like everyone is getting great gifts for Christmas. Sounds like everyone is having a great time as well. I got a new Fusion l.e.d headlight, and a new helmet, the new half helmet that is smaller and lighter than any other DOT helmet on the market.

That leads me to a question. Has anyone installed the fusion led headlight in there 2nd gen RSV? I have the new light in, that's all good, I just can't get the retainer clip back on to hold the bulb in. What have others done to solve this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's still all torn apart and it's beautiful here in the north east, and it's supposed to be near 60 again tomorrow. I would love to button it up and get out there on her!!!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

Adam

Got a 6 pack of Fat Tire Beer from the grand daughter and that was it. Guess I wasn't the good boy I thought I was.

Having the family here ( and arrive safe) was my Christmas though. They are packing up now getting ready to head back home to NC.

Our house will be quiet in about 3 hours from now..........

Got a 6 pack of Fat Tire Beer from the grand daughter and that was it. Guess I wasn't the good boy I thought I was.

Having the family here ( and arrive safe) was my Christmas though. They are packing up now getting ready to head back home to NC.

Our house will be quiet in about 3 hours from now..........

Your a lucky man indeed, nothing to assemble, nothing with a handle attached, everything was consumable.

A lucky man indeed.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Bubber

The wife got her present from Mother Nature on the 23rd. Her Pathfinder took quite a hit, but fared better than the deer did.

As for me, I got a new laptop, and a Minnesota Wild sweatshirt. Guess I didn't really need much anyway. Its all good, wife didn't get hurt and we are in good health!

as soon as I figure out the resizing of pics on this laptop, I will include a pic or 2

@bj66 Bernie I use "Paint" to resize pics, it really easy,, you can find out all about it PLUS some other varmints posted other methods they use in this thread =

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?109624-Just-discovered-something-picture-resizing-made-easy&highlight=paint+pictures

Also,, that Freebird guy has really good tutorial section about it all too = found here = http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?92609-How-to-add-a-picture-to-a-post

Now,, about those pics? :big-grin-emoticon:

new laptop is windows 10. googled how to resize pics, and from what I read windows 10 doesn't have a resize feature. I will have to download something to get it done. anybody else run into this with windows 10?

No MS Paint in the accessories?