IGNORED

Run Off VOTING for 2016 International Rally Location

Freebird

Please select your preferred location for the 2016 VentureRider International Rally  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Please select your preferred location for the 2016 VentureRider International Rally

• Viroqua, WI
    • Davis, WV

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the same gov is still in office but when we went there, the govr was openly welcoming bikers to WV for the riding, they were redoing a lot of the roads to make them more open to bikers. they have a good web site,

http://www.wvcommerce.org/travel/thingstodo/outdoorrecreation/motorcycles/default.aspx

I always like for someone from the area to helps out, they can show you more places that you may miss and places to avoid.

SLOW ROLL, it's your turn to show us around your area!! LOL!!

You got it. You make it up here and I will show you roads that most riders avoid but don't know what they are missing.

WV is definitely 2nd amendment friendly. I recall about 10 years ago I hosted a ride-in for another club in mid October. We were riding one of the backroads and passed two guys walking along the shoulder carrying rifles. Hey... it was hunting season. One fellow from NY keyed up his CB in total disbelief of what he just witnessed. DID YOU SEE THAT!!! THOSE GUYS WERE CARRYING GUNS!!! Those of us who ride WV a lot couldn't stop laughing as it was so normal to us.

Both sides are doing a great job lobbying for the National. I feel like I'm in a tug of war with myself. I did vote for WI since I have many USAF buddies who live along the way and in that area. It would be a great time to visit them while traveling to/from. Another reason I voted for WI is PUC did NOT post a video of him riding neked!!!! If he had, I would have taken my chances with the banjo players!!

That "Area" is a pretty good ride thru some hills that can get ya lost real quick!!!:innocent-emoticon:

Dan you of all people should know that all roads lead to almost heaven WV. All jokes aside we will have a few good guides for this rally that knows the area very well. If you take off on your own just do not turn on to a dirt road. You may get lost or stuck.

First of all I want to thank all the members that took the time and interest to vote. I will try my best to have a great International. I am not very good at making speeches like Old Puc so I will end this for now but there is more to come.

All on the same team of trying to keep things alive around here Roller.. The last thing many of us want to see is that good ol International go by the wayside (that Bossman skeerd me when he mentioned the possibility of it disappearing) and I was SOOOO thankful that folks like you, Orlin and all the others stepped up with such AWESOME remedies:thumbsup:!! Count on me to continue with some healthy :stirthepot: in an effort to get as many of these lop eared varmints to attend that AWESOME 2016 West Virginia International Rally that you folks are cooking up for us down yonder!! Look forward to seeing you again down there my friend!! :thumbsup:

First of all I want to thank all the members that took the time and interest to vote. I will try my best to have a great International. I am not very good at making speeches like Old Puc so I will end this for now but there is more to come.

http://www.macesoftware.com/gowv.jpg

Just make sure my NEW Favorite Mascot is waiting for me next year when I arrive.