IGNORED

heyyy Yammer Danny,, its that time again..

cowpuc

:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Edited by cowpuc

What you talking bout??? I quit having them things!! You have enough of them you get to be old!!:backinmyday::backinmyday:mugshot:

Oooppsssss,, sorry about that bro... I will do a little editing here and see if I cant fix my oooppsssy..:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

:Happy Birthday::ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_thy-vi101212101:ice_yaw-vi121414111

I'll keep it simple: Happy Birthday, Dan!

Grins...

Ok David but I just wanna remind you of something,,,, some where along the line something like this is gonna happen to you and,,,, well,,, reluctance to :witch_brew: or :stickpoke: isnt always rewarded in like manner.... :big-grin-emoticon:

ps - the "edit" button is located bottom right, forth switch headed left :hihi:

Ok David but I just wanna remind you of something,,,, some where along the line something like this is gonna happen to you and,,,, well,,, reluctance to :witch_brew: or :stickpoke: isnt always rewarded in like manner.... :big-grin-emoticon:

ps - the "edit" button is located bottom right, forth switch headed left :hihi:

:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::stickinouttounge:

Ok....Grins!

60 something or other!!:think: Was Trying to forget it, but No not around here!!!:backinmyday: Thanks for making ne feel OLD!!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Really thanks Everybody. I feel as old as I am whatever it is this year. These ribs are slow healing. Flail Chest gave me Atelectasis (now there is a couple of words!) This is slowing me down a good bit. But I'm working on it! A few dents in the rib cage ain't gonna stop me!!!:backinmyday::Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot::

60 something or other!!:think: Was Trying to forget it, but No not around here!!!:backinmyday: Thanks for making ne feel OLD!!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Really thanks Everybody. I feel as old as I am whatever it is this year. These ribs are slow healing. Flail Chest gave me Atelectasis (now there is a couple of words!) This is slowing me down a good bit. But I'm working on it! A few dents in the rib cage ain't gonna stop me!!!:backinmyday::Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot::

Atelectasis = :confused24:,, never ever did hear of that before brother, sure dont sounds like :8:.. Prayers Up and Blessings Down on the recovery my friend.:thumbsup:

You are welcome on the "not around here" business Dan, hope ya know we love you and wouldnt dream of not helping you load your guns for when it becomes our turn to try and blow out the ol forest fire of candles:big-grin-emoticon: