IGNORED

If only i could afford it.

Raider58

Ill bet this is a great bike, I'll never know with the $27,000 dollar price tag.

I priced one out and by the time I got backrest, arm rests, Stage 1 pipes and Speaker lids I was at $32,000. You have to look at how long your going to keep it and how much you ride. My father inlaw just had his 04 HD Ultra stolen out of his garage in Grayling. He just turned 100,000 miles. He rides ALOT. So for him, it would be worth it. For me, I "usually" get in about 6,000- 8,000 miles a year, exept this year, I have hardly rode. But I would pay the money because I would probably have the bike atleast 10 years. So for me, it is worth it. The only things keeping me from buying the Roadmaster is 1. No cb. And for that price, it needs a cb. I believe they will outfit it soon. They, unlike Yamaha, listen to their customers. and 2. They do not have a color option I want. I want the light green and cream. One those are offered, my 07 RSV will be up for sale licketty split!

I also did some research on them. If you go to the Indian forum, you will find a lot of praises but also a LOT of complaints about various things. HEAT is a big one that folks complain about. Probably no worse than my Harley but much worse than the Venture. Also some other fairly major issues and folks waiting a LONG time for the dealers to get repair parts and etc. New bike and related early model issues I'm sure but things to be aware of right now.