IGNORED

Rain repellant

Condor

Got you down my friend.

Looks like I need (3) more folks to sign up to provide a responce on the product after you use it.

Anyone else interested??

Sign me up also please. I am sure I will have a chance to see it work. :cool10:

- Mike

Got you down my friend.

Looks like I need (2) more folks to sign up to provide a responce on the product after you use it.

Anyone else interested??

Do you have your quota? if not, there's plenty of rain here in Houston, and I ride 50 miles a day to work and back.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would definately be interested in trying this product......... If you can wait until our rain becomes liquid. Right now it is still falling in solid form........

http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/seasons-smileys-54682/weather37.gif

:15_8_211[1]:

I'll give it a shot, too.

Got you down my friend.

Looks like I need (1) more folks to sign up to provide a responce on the product after you use it.

Anyone else interested??

Put me down for a sample... monsoon season is in full swing here!:322

Got you down my friend.

Looks like I need (0) more folks to sign up to provide a responce on the product after you use it.

OK,

I met the required quota Gene asked for:

I will email Gene back and let him know I met his requested quota and that I have about 5 other folks who would also be willing to voluteer to use his product and provide an email write up response on thier results of his product.

I will post his reply when I hear from him. :thumbsup2:

OK, HERE IS THE WAY IT WORKED OUT FOLKS:

The list of names below MUST comply with the below email from Gene.

You must fill in the address and email information, "as outlined below" and then copy and paste this info in an email to Gene.

I sent Gene the below list of names so he knows who the 15 folks are.

So make darn sure you include your VR.ORG name in your email to him...so he can match it up.

Gene said he will give out "15" samples..

Here are the names of the first 15 who answered my original post.

Congratulations guys!

Please make sure you send a follow up email to Gene containing your "comments" after using his product..

1. ROADKILL
  2. DAVE38X
  3. FREEBIRD
  4. ROD
  5. EASYRIDER
  6. M61A1MECH
  7. K7MDL
  8. CRASH
  9. PROPS
  10. BLACK OWL
  11. KBRAN
  12. TXVENTURE
  13. LONESTARMEDIC
  14. LONE EAGLE
  15. GIBVLE - (YOU CAN HAVE MY SAMPLE)

Here is Gene's email he sent me:

Hey Eck,

Thanks for getting this together.

Just need this info to ship a three pouch kit to those 15.

(If I'm feeling generous, I might slip in some Fogtech wipes too.)

Address in this format below ONLY so I can cut and paste onto my address

label. ;-) Just like my address below.

Any other format just takes too long to fix so it will be ignored.

Sorry to be a tight a%$, but I am getting

busy!

US addresses only. PO boxes are OK.

First LastName

Number Street Apt

City, ST ZIP+5

name@email.com

333 555-1234

I will not spam these guys (gals). They will get one email from me in about

20 to 30 days with a check the box questionnaire they can just reply back

with. I only phone if I need more info.

I really appreciate this opportunity and hope that it drives traffic to your

board as well as some valuable feedback for me.

Kind regards,

Gene Menzies

MotoSolutions

966 Coral Drive

Rodeo, CA 94572

510 799-5100 Office

510 799-6607 FAX

925 287-0080 Cell

gene@motosolutions.com

http://www.motosolutions.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential

and privileged information. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or

distribution is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,

please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify

gene@motosolutions.com by reply email so that my address record can be

corrected.

No Eck, you take your sample. I didn't know that he was only giving 15 out. I think, with what I know about you, you would be a better evaluator than I would be. :thumbsup2:

Hopefully you all will post your impressions and then I can get some. Already found a place close that is supposed to be a retailer.

No Eck, you take your sample.

I didn't know that he was only giving 15 out.

I think, with what I know about you, you would be a better evaluator than I would be.

You are MORE than welcome to have it. Im sure you can write up a reply as well as I can.

either your happy or your not..ha

What's ZIP + 5?? I haven't heard of that one only ZIP=4

Your kidding arent ya..?? :think: my zip is 35824 that = 5

PS: see you in about 13 days!! :thumbsup2:

Email sent. Thanks for doing this Eck.

You bet ! :thumbsup2:

No Eck, you take your sample.

I didn't know that he was only giving 15 out.

I think, with what I know about you, you would be a better evaluator than I would be.

You are MORE than welcome to have it. Im sure you can write up a reply as well as I can.

either your happy or your not..ha

You guys probably get more rain there than we do here anyway. You go for it, I insist!! Besides, you've got the Natchez trace ride coming up here soon and that would be a perfect place to try it out.

Guest themenz

No I was not kidding! :no-no-no: It says ZIP + 5. Zip to me is the 1st 5, just wondered what the + 5 were.:whistling:

Roadkill is right. I just could not figure out how to say that I needed a 5 digit zipcode.

How this?:confused24:

First LastName

Number Street Apt

City, STate ZIPCOde

Phone

name@email.com

Guest themenz

Thanks guys. Many of you have written already . Samples are going out today. I will email a questionnaire in 20 days or so and I would really appreciate your feedback.

Would definately be interested in trying this product......... If you can wait until our rain becomes liquid. Right now it is still falling in solid form........

If you ride in the snow I would like to hear about your experience with Raincoat under those conditions. It am hoping to hear it will repel snow and ice off your shields. I have a couple of test reports from a snowboarder and snowmobiler who said Raincoat reduces the snow and ice sticking to their lenses.

How long does raincoat last. I'm assuming it lasts longer on face shields than it would on windshields...would that be correct?

Could there be a bulk buy discount for the group?

I am not certain of which shield would enjoy longer lasting protection. How long it lasts depends on several factors. How much rain you ride in, how aggressively you clean your shields and even the type of hardness coating on the plastic (if polycarbonate). Some motorcycle windshields are made of acrylic (Plexiglas), the rest are polycarbonate (Lexan). Virtually all helmet faceshields are made of hardness treated polycarbonate. Examples:

1. On an plastic airplane windshield (acrylic) left in the sun and rain, Raincoat lasted about 4 months. About 50% beading still left.

2. On my brand new Ray Ban polaroid gray sunglasses, washing them every couple of days with plain water, carrying them in my jacket pocket, it lasted about a week.

3. On my older Arai and brand new Shoei shields it was still working after 5 exposures to 30 minutes of rain at up to 75 mph.

Bulk buy discounts may be possible, but then shipping becomes an issue. Maybe once the reviews come in I can do a coupon discount?

I applied my rain coat last night and it works great! I rode to work today with slite chance of rain but good chance for friday if I don't get caught in it today I will test it then. HEAD UP! THIS STUFF IS HARD TO BUFF OFF! You may want to only do half at a time. I ordered mine through my work. Good luck to all who ordered it I will post my results later.

I applied mine last night too...

I dont ride in the rain, but if I do get caught in it, I will know how it works..and my report will be sent as promised to sender.

I agree in that this stuff is kind of hard to remove after it dries, and would also recomend you do half the windshield at a time..my arm was beginning to wear out..

I did drip some water from my hand/ fingers onto the windshield after applying the stuff, and it ran right off and was easy to wipe the windshield dry..

Wish the bugs would just fly off the windshield and not stick .....:no-no-no:

I applied mine yesterday as well. We had some scattered showers around and I pulled up the radar to see were one might be. Took a litlle ride and just caught the end of one. Just a lite sprinkle but the water did bead and ran up the wind sheild very well. Reminded me of rain-x, but I'll wait for an evaluation after I get in to a good rain.