IGNORED

Breaking news

SilvrT

Polaris to end the Victory line effective April 1st All Victory dealers will have the option to convert to becoming Indian dealers, Or just sell Polaris off road vehicles 'Including the Slingshot..

Slow sales of the Victory line, And with Polaris wanting to devote more resources $$ to the Indian line warrant this move...

Wow....big news! Do you think they will be having discounts blow out deals on the now obsolete Victory bikes?

I haven't read anything to that regard; however, I'd suspect they'll be practically giving them away.

Boy, I would love to get one of those cross country tours for a 12 grand discount.:guitarist 2:

heck, you can't even get a used one for that ... let's see, 2011 I think is when they came out as the Tour model ... retailed here in Canada for appx 21,000. Not likely you'll find a 2011 for 9 g's anywhere. Maybe 15-18 tho :biker:

Thank you for the post.

I just road back from my local Victory dealer with a new 2014 Cross Country for $11,600 out the door

I even got the extended warranty of 4 years plus they gave me the first years service free.

Got a pearl red bagger, no tour pack, and she looks great.

Will post more pictures tomorrow

Guess is you read all the posts you can get lucky sometimes.

Thanks Again!

April fools.jpg

Thank you for the post.

I just road back from my local Victory dealer with a new 2014 Cross Country for $11,600 out the door

I even got the extended warranty of 4 years plus they gave me the first years service free.

Got a pearl red bagger, no tour pack, and she looks great.

Will post more pictures tomorrow

Guess is you read all the posts you can get lucky sometimes.

Thanks Again!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98491[/ATTACH]

I'll believe that price when I see the bill of sale!

Sweet lookin ride tho!