IGNORED

Breaking news

SilvrT

All it needs is a removable matching tour pack and me and my sweetheart riding it.:cool:

If it had the tour pack and lowers, etc like the XCT (mine) has, I'd be very tempted to trade. LOVE that paint design & color.

There is much more to this bike than a regular stock Cross Country and I misrepresented it ... it's actually the 2016 model so even more enhanced than the 2015.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/645/23164/Motorcycle-Article/2016-Victory-Magnum-X-1-First-Look.aspx

OK so it has REALLY LOUD speakers. Paint a little different, but I dont see a "completely different" bike than the Cross. kind of like the 7 models HD has that are some kind of Glide something. Not saying I dont like it. Its a lot of coin for a bike with no trunk for me.

072614-2015-victory-magnum-IMG_1266.jpg12.jpg

Its a lot of coin for a bike with no trunk for me.

The Tour model (standard XCT) is appx $1500 less but you don't get all the extras the X1 has plus, the X1 is a 2016 model year whereas all the others are 2015. Those extras add up to a lot of coin. Compare that to a similar Harley and you're gonna pay a ton more.

That said, it is a lot of coin to spend on a bike but folks are doing it. My XCT retailed at $23,499 CDN when I bought it in May 2013. It's gone up by $2500 since. I wanted a new bike so I was prepared to spend the bucks. Anything comparable out there would be in the same ball park except of course, a Harley. Current MSRP for the Victory XCT is $25,999 .... comparable Harley is $33,xxx .

You can be sure that if/when a new comparable Yamaha product comes out the MSRP will be competitively priced.

Yea I was on a site for a Vic dealer by me that if I was to change bikes would probably go there first. They show a 13 Vision Tour new with 2300 miles (hows that new) for 16K ABS heated seat and grips

(like a fellow needs that here)

Yea I was on a site for a Vic dealer by me that if I was to change bikes would probably go there first. They show a 13 Vision Tour new with 2300 miles (hows that new) for 16K ABS heated seat and grips

(like a fellow needs that here)

Heck of a deal!

I like the ride and a couple of other features of the Vision ... just not fussy about the looks and the reduced cargo capacity compared to the Cross Country Tour. Plus the passenger footrests can't be lowered due to the tip over crash bar.

You know, the cargo capacity is really what hangs me up from getting serious about one. I guess if I just broke down and got a trailer, it would solve the "where am I going to put this question. The bags look spacious, but the funky shape I think makes it tuff to pack.

You know, the cargo capacity is really what hangs me up from getting serious about one. I guess if I just broke down and got a trailer, it would solve the "where am I going to put this question. The bags look spacious, but the funky shape I think makes it tuff to pack.

From what I've read from guys who own the Vision, they seem to manage fairly well. While the side bags, when opened, don't appear to hold much, they claim you can get a lot more in there than you'd think. I dunno.... maybe I don't think... hahaha