IGNORED

Heyyy,, PB&J - CONGRATULATIONS to you and Mrs. PB&J!!

cowpuc

:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_congrats-vi6886:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Just read about the two of you:173::173: getting hitched (different thread)!! Congrats folks!!:thumbsup: Hope you two are out chasing the wind on a big Honey Moon bike trip or something!!

Puc and Tippy

Hey Puc this is so sweet of you to start this thread. Carol and I are so happy. This is very nice. Carol used to be a member on here under the name Tailfeather. She is currently riding a a cherry 81 Honda Silverwing Interstate. We've been together just under two years but have known each other for 4 years. We own a home together and we were married on March 8th. I'm so in Love with this beautiful funny kind woman. The say third times the charm. In our lives its certainly true. My marriage to Carol 3 8 2015.jpgcutting wedding cake.jpgprogram.jpglit candles after ceremony.jpgtalking with the Huffs.jpg here are a few pictures from our wedding. Thanks again.

AWESOME PICS YOU TWO - TALK ABOUT A GORGEOUS COUPLE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ONCE AGAIN - :ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

MAY YOUR LIVES TOGETHER BE NOTHING BUT ENDLESS LOVE AND TREASURED MEMORIES!!

Its a flaw in my character but I just cant let this rest without saying something about bikes.. Please tell that beautiful Bride of yours that I have ALWAYS loved those Silver Wings - especially the one like she has!! Those things have always had the look of "I dare you to try and wear me out" about em.. :sign Rock On:

good thing i didnt get an invite to your wedding cause that cake would have been in BIG trouble :sign03:

Carol and I thank you all for those wonderful well wishes. We are experiencing the joy that comes from finding that one person that MAKES YOU FEEL WHOLE AND LOVED LIKE NO OTHER. Carol and I had stayed friends for 4 years and each time we would meet or just talk we could feel something unspoken, something that felt unfinished between us. We are both very lucky to have found each other .Thank you all again for your congratulations. We plan on being at Tom's rally this year. It will be good to see old friends and new. We thank you all. Ride safe, and we hope to see our western new york and finger lakes friends soon to go riding.

AWESOME PICS YOU TWO - TALK ABOUT A GORGEOUS COUPLE!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ONCE AGAIN - :ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

MAY YOUR LIVES TOGETHER BE NOTHING BUT ENDLESS LOVE AND TREASURED MEMORIES!!

Its a flaw in my character but I just cant let this rest without saying something about bikes.. Please tell that beautiful Bride of yours that I have ALWAYS loved those Silver Wings - especially the one like she has!! Those things have always had the look of "I dare you to try and wear me out" about em.. :sign Rock On:

good thing i didnt get an invite to your wedding cause that cake would have been in BIG trouble :sign03:

Thanks so much . Sorry more people didn't get invites . We actually moved the date twice because we didn't want to wait until this summer so the invite list was small just family and a few close friends. And about the bike, I too have always thought the Silverwing was a very cool bike. To tell the truth we weren't even looking for one because I know they are very rare. As was pointed out to me by the previous owner these GL500 and 650's get cut up for cafe racers. He specifically wouldn't sell it to anyone planning to do that. He was our kind of people, his other bike was an ST1300. The Silverwing was a commuter bike too work. It is in meticulous shape. He babied it. He was glad to sell it to Carol. Carol got very luck finding that jewel. It also came with a spare back seat and sissy bar to replace the trunk and carry a passenger. This guy was thorough.

Thanks so much. My 86 "Blackhawk" is in the shop right now getting new fork seals before the season starts. I may also have to replace the primary vacuum line because in hot conditions the engine speed keeps creeping up. But Carol and I are ready to ride !!!!!!!!

Thank you Annie so much. We meet you and your husband at Bongo's home when you were here visiting in the USA the first time.(Maybe the only time). Thank you so much for your congratulations . My new bride Carol has a brother Steve living down under. He lives Outside of Melbourne in the town or Torquay. A long ways away from you but even farther from us. Take care. Phil&Carol.