IGNORED

Are you getting membership expiration notices?

Freebird

Can any of you tell me if you are getting the emails that your supporting membership's are expiring?

There and two cron jobs that run. One sends out expiration notices to you and the other sends notices to me that your memberships are expiring. Recently the emails sent to me contain no subject and no text. It is sending me the emails but I have no idea what they are for or who is expiring.

Are you getting them or are you getting a blank email from VentureRider.org that you have no idea what was for?

Just click on "settings" in the upper right corner of the page. Scroll down to "Paid Subscriptions" in the left menu and click on that. It will show your expiration date. That is also where you renew. Renewing early doesn't take away any time, just adds a year to the expiration date.

If you were expired, you would not be able to post. :) Thanks for letting me now. For those who say that they have NEVER gotten one, that would usually be because you no longer use the email that you have registered here OR your mail provider is putting them in the spam or trash folder. Yahoo is VERY bad about that.

Edited by Freebird

Thanks. It does appear to be working. Some folks don't get them but it seems that it is mostly people who use Yahoo or AOL. Those two seem want to put them in the trash or spam folders. Otherwise, it seems ok.

Geez,,, $12 for Spam that's taken from the trash! :confused24: The cost of fine dining sho has gone up :doh: