IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

I grew up in Arthur, IL where there is a large Amish community, but now live 100 miles away. No Amish buggy's near me in Peoria, IL. Maybe a good excuse for a ride to the old homestead?

Also, I had a historical bell just .5 miles from home but didn't see the target till it was...got! :) Thanks everyone for keeping this going, it is still fun.

Lol a fellow Peoria'an. Was thinking the same thing hmm do we have the time to make a run south. I really am thinking we need a central IL meet an great. Was not sure how many I would get. I will post that in the proper place.

Would love to have a Central IL Meet N Greet. Weather is iffy, but if we move fast, we might be able to ride, or just say meet somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skating rink, huh? Around here there's a municipal park that floods the outdoor basketball court for the winter. Kids skate and play hockey on it. If I can get it I will.... but we are rain/sleet/snow for a few days then very very cold so will probably be at least a week before I try.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DSC00600.JPG

OK , lets get things going again. This is Roller Rink and my 86 Aspencade SEI, I finally got painted and put back together. Bought it as a skeleton bike with the Tupperware all in boxes ( Not labeled).

I believe that was the last target.

For the next target lets do You, your bike, and a painted statue of some type of animal like horse, cow or bulldog. Extra points if it's painted patriotic.