IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Does this one count?

Only potential problem is the lack of the doughnut shop sign in one pic, as the sign above the door on the building behind the cars doesn't seem to match up, to the stated shop. Can you get another pic of the sign, from a better angle, to verify it is a doughnut shop.

Try & get part of the dounut shop building in the pic with you, bike & cop car. If needed take another pic of building with sign showing & normally the building style should match between the various pics.

Other than that very good, I was hoping we would be moving on, but if we are strictly keeping to the goals of the picture(s), I guess this one is still open.

:2cents:

Guest BluesLover
I guess this one is still open.

Paul - I disagree.

When you enlarge the pictures, you can see the reflection of the Dunkin Donuts sign in the window, and in the second picture you can see the sign at the front of the store.

I think this one is done!

Cheers,

This does not require you in the picture (For those who ride solo).

This is about location and timing.

Your bike,

A single engine passenger carrying airplane,

Taking off or landing.

By the way, first gens do not count as airplanes, contrary to any illusions they my have about this! :322:

Hey, AKRefugee is that on Long Island? I did not think there was another Blackcherry Venture on Long Island other than mine.

Joe, ummm no this also was taken in Bridgeport, CT.

What can I say, our cops LIKE DONUTS!! State Troopers and Local.:rotf::cool10:

Paul - I disagree.

When you enlarge the pictures, you can see the reflection of the Dunkin Donuts sign in the window, and in the second picture you can see the sign at the front of the store.

I think this one is done!

Cheers,

Ok he gets it (never thought of a reflection of the building in front of the cars), now what is next???

Please no Bison (4 legged or 8 wheeled), as we have a bunch here on base of both types. Part of the base is a Buffalo park & there is a herd maintained here, there is also a good selection of vehicles for Afganistan work up training.

So... do you think Homeland Security has an exception for bikers with cameras?

hehe. I'm willing to bet the smaller airports won't be stupid with their security though. That gives me an excuse to take a bunch of be er.. um.. soda and hang out at an air strip all day...sewweeet!!

I’ve been thinking about this one. In respect of the tough winter a lot of us had and the fact that there’s still some snow around I’d like to see a SNOWMAN!! :snow2:

Yup you heard me right... and to make it as fair as possible it can be made from artificial snow but must be about 12 inches tall or at least as tall as your helmet, so get your bike and helmet in the picture.

Be creative, if you have an indoor ice rink around that gets scraped and cleaned once and a while, live near the mountains, have a big snow bank that hasn’t completely melted yet or perhaps a snow cone machine, see if you can scratch up enough to make a snowman!

... keep your cool, it can’t be any harder then when I was digging in the snow to find a ‘wild cactus’. Hopefully if anyone hasn’t shoveled out their bikes yet this might get them motivated.:080402gudl_prv:

I’ve been thinking about this one. In respect of the tough winter a lot of us had and the fact that there’s still some snow around I’d like to see a SNOWMAN!! :snow2:

Not sure if Charlie has moved out of his igloo yet (before it melts), so he may have a chance at it.

:stirthepot:

This does not require you in the picture (For those who ride solo).

This is about location and timing.

Your bike,

A single engine passenger carrying airplane,

Taking off or landing.

Animal says let it go, but I'm challenging this one: the plane is supposed to be landing or taking off, and I do not see that here.

The attached pics of Animal have it all...

Animal says let it go, but I'm challenging this one: the plane is supposed to be landing or taking off, and I do not see that here.

The attached pics of Animal have it all...

True the plane in your pics is closer to the runway, but the control tower can be seen between the bike antennas in the second pic & another airport building is shown in another pic (painted in red & white squares). This airport is on an island off shore of Toronto.

A ruling is needed on this one........

True the plane in your pics is closer to the runway, but the control tower can be seen between the bike antennas in the second pic & another airport building is shown in another pic (painted in red & white squares). This airport is on an island off shore of Toronto.

A ruling is needed on this one........

Yes, this is a single engine aircraft departing from the Toronto Island Airport.

The control tower can be seen between the antennas of the bike... I’ve cropped the picture to give you a better view.

OK the carbs are in and its running.

Next is a pic of you and your bike parked in front of a kenworth with the driver of the truck.

Its an easy one but it reminds me of the time I looked in my mirrors and saw nothing but grill!

Scotty

I 'love' the smile on that snowman!

But how can one NOT smile when standing next to a Venture???:confused24::cool10:

Was someone looking for a snowman?

The carbs have yet to be installed so I brought the snowman to the bike.

Scotty

Next is a pic of you and your bike parked in front of a kenworth with the driver of the truck.

Its an easy one but it reminds me of the time I looked in my mirrors and saw nothing but grill!

Scotty

Just remember the key word here is "parked" in front of a Kenworth.

I need to get the Venture out of storage.

RR

Scotty

Is this the Ken Worth that lives down the block from me? :whistling: Or any Ken Worth in the world. :whistling:I wonder how many Ken Worths there really are????:whistling::whistling:

Sorry - was having a blond moment... Couldn't help myself:rotf::rotf::rotf: