IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

KBran...you can even see him working that remote,

so what's the next target????????????????

Yea it was set the timer on the camera or use the remote. The remote was easier.LOL

Ok maybe a little easyier for some. How bout you your bike and a town outside large clock, either at the bank, courthouse what ever.

How bout you your bike and a town outside large clock, either at the bank, courthouse what ever.

Got it tonight....... Right in the middle of an intersection, by a bar.

BTW this is also the local Cenotaph for Rememberance Day.

Next will be You, your bike & at least one cop car (uniformed cop in pic is optional) at a Donut shop, Doughnut shop sign must be visable in one pic.

Next will be You, your bike & at least one cop car (uniformed cop in pic is optional) at a Donut shop, Doughnut shop sign must be visable in one pic.

Here are Rocket's pics again after a little light balancing. Hey, there is a bike in there after all. Good Job Rocket!

Hey, good going. I'd like to see that one during daylight hours. Nice looking clock.

This was taken at the State Trooper HDQ in Bridgeport CT.

I didn't tell the trooper the whole truth about why I wanted his pic.

The Dunkin Donuts is across the street. Location Location Location

The 3rd pich is a zoom in on the sign.

[ATTACH]16936[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16937[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16938[/ATTACH]

Does this count???

That's okay. Just another excuse to go do some more riding.

Ya got to admit though the DD across the street from the

Trooper HQ is pretty funny.

Also can't get me in the pic cause better half is out of town.

Get the cop to take the picture - that would be double bonus!!

RR

Hey, you guys are getting a little close to home! After all, we have to eat too!

Yup, that's why I thought this would be an easier one, than what else I had in mind. With the LEOs we have here, I would have thought one would con a buddy or 2 to help with getting the shot needed.

Back at home the RCMP had started, parking in different areas of the parking lot, to avoid group photos of the cars with the "Tim Hortons" sign above the cars. Here we get RCMP & MPs (Military Police) meeting at the local Timmies (nickname for Tim Hortons).

Hey, you guys are getting a little close to home! After all, we have to eat too!

would you mind holding my Donuts and coffee while i take a pic of you standing between your car and my bike (sure) thanks only take a sec.

just kidding but i bet most officers would not mind if you talk to them and explained what you wanted it for

So get the needed photo on your next visit, so we can proceed on to another target.......... If the guys you work with are that ugly & are concerned for your camera's lifespan, use a disposable...........

sigh... unfortunately, New Mexico is a virtually doughnut-free state. My wife is still mourning the loss of Krispy Kreme. Albuquerque's mayor actually instructed the cops here not to patronize doughnut shops while in uniform for a while back in the late 90's.