IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at the note, I guess it could be any clown, real, or otherwise. I guess I thought it had to be a real one, because there is a clown sign on an ice cream place just 10 miles from me, so I could get this one if it will stop raining now! So Flyinfool, better get crackin, cause I will go get this clown soon!

Joe, you devil! My bike is finally out of cold (really cold) storage and I remember where I can find a clown and you change the target. :crying:

Well, since I have been griping about changing it:stirthepot: I guess I will have to be OK with the new one. I know where there is a great old jail in Indiana, but I don't know of many in my immediate area.

Still, this sounds like a good new target. Thanks Joe.:thumbsup2:

Don

Joe, you devil! My bike is finally out of cold (really cold) storage and I remember where I can find a clown and you change the target. :crying:

Well, since I have been griping about changing it:stirthepot: I guess I will have to be OK with the new one. I know where there is a great old jail in Indiana, but I don't know of many in my immediate area.

Still, this sounds like a good new target. Thanks Joe.:thumbsup2:

Don

If you can get the clown before someone gets a jail go for it.

Hey, that is a great challenge. It is....wait for it....SNOWING right now in Peoriaville, IL but I hope things warm up and dry up quick. I want to get and post the clown shot anyway, it is a landmark in the area, and no biggie if someone gets the jail first!

• 2 weeks later...
Tomorrow after work I'll ride over and get a picture with my bike in front of the Barrie jail it was built in 1840.

Here is a picture of just the jail.......I think it should be a good one!

Neat looking place. Do you still have snow up that way?

OK, way late, I took the pictures a couple weeks ago, but could not get them off my stupid phone. MY IT expert son finally found a way through "dropbox" so here is my picture of a clown, a sign on top of a famous ice cream store in Peoria, IL and me and at least part of my bike...I am not too good at "selfies" with my new phone. Also, my membership here ran out and I didn't renew till I could post the pics.

The jail has been gotten, so that sets the new target, but I wanted to post these pictures anyway!

Tooch got the jail before I got the clown, so he gets to set the next target, is the way I see it. I just wanted to post the clown pics because I did finally get them and figure out how to get them off my phone! :)