IGNORED

Venturerider Caps

Gray Ghost

We should have the first batch of caps ready within two weeks. We will have the caps with the racing flames in red, white, and black. I will post when we have them available for shipment.

Are there any pics anywhere that I could see? How much? Where order?

Thanks,

I will post pics when they are ready. The caps will be $17.00 (US), shipping $4.00 for the first cap, $1.00 for each additional.

Once we post the pictures, if there is a demand for other items we can work that out. If anyone has some good clipart of a second and first gen, we should be able to do something along those lines also.

• 2 weeks later...
The hats are ready. I take Paypal at cliff@c-edesign.com. I set it up to accept credit cards as well. If you want other arrangements, email me. The caps will be $17.00 (US), shipping $4.00 for the first cap, $1.00 for each additional. Pictures are below.
So is that a black and red tribal and a black and grey tribal? They look really good, but if you don't mind I would like to see a farther away front and back picture of each color. Sorry to be a pain, just want to get an overall idea of which one I want. Thanks a bunch,

Jay

I have looked in all the literature I can find, but can't find the specifications for bucket head, so I am not real sure. The back is a velcro adjuster so it will expand quite a bit, but I do believe there were some folks here who could not wear them.

I have looked in all the literature I can find, but can't find the specifications for bucket head, so I am not real sure. The back is a velcro adjuster so it will expand quite a bit, but I do believe there were some folks here who could not wear them.

:rotf:I wear a size 7 3/4 fitted hat. I think that qualifies as a "bucket head".....:rotf:

Are these hats going to be made available at the Venture Rally in Kitchener ? If not I may order one online.:cool10:

It looks like I won't be able to make it up there, but we may be able to work something out on getting a few up there. Not sure what customs would require for hauling those across the border though.