IGNORED

For those who have not done this ....

Eck

If you have not done so by now, please go to the Member Map section and update the map by placing the marker as to where you live. You don't have to place the marker on your exact address if you don't want to, but at minimum it would be nice to place the marker in the city/ town you live in.

When setting up Meet & Eats, Mini rallies and or the annual International rally, it sure makes it easier to pull up a state (or neighboring states), and see what area would be a good "center location" to make it fair for everyone to attend.

If you need help call me and I will walk you through it. My phone number is in my profile.

Thanks

Eck

Edited 11-29-14 to include: Mini rallies and or the annual International rally

Edited by Eck

well did it but zoomed out and there is two of me. looked around and some others have same problem. zoom in and one goes away. does that mean im coming and going

When I look, I only see one of you..........(thank God)...........ha

BUMP.............

Many have still not done this. Please, go edit the map.

If you have not done so by now, please go to the Member Map section and update the map by placing the marker as to where you live. You don't have to place the marker on your exact address if you don't want to, but at minimum it would be nice to place the marker in the city/ town you live in.

When setting up Meet & Eats, Mini rallies and or the annual International rally, it sure makes it easier to pull up a state (or neighboring states), and see what area would be a good "center location" to make it fair for everyone to attend.

If you need help call me and I will walk you through it. My phone number is in my profile.

Thanks

Eck