IGNORED

A VentureRider bike on EBAY>...........

DragonRider

While looking thru ebay tonite I came across a MM RSV and after looking at the pictures, I thought I knew the bike, so I emailed the owner and asked him if he had been to one of the Vogel rallies and he replied that he had. To make a long story short, he has broken up with his girlfriend and is getting out of motorcylcing for a while, and thus it appears on Ebay. It still bears the scars from the lay down he had with it, but they are not that bad really. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330221159942&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

Thank you for the thoughts Fellas, but I wont be getting a G2 this year. We want to get the majority of our bills paid off this year and there is a lot that I have neglected on the house that needs to be taken care of. Perhaps next year we'll find another G2....but not this year unless it's given to me

:)

Thats all it is , scratches no cracks or breaks, from what I remember it was a low speed lay down, neither he or his daughter (I think) were hurt. Bike looks to be in the same shape it was in at Vogel when I first saw it.........If I were buying a 2nd Gen, it would me an MM edition, I think they are a very pretty bike and limited edition to boot.

Wants NADA retail for a scrached up scoot? :080402gudl_prv: He probably collected on the insurance too.

Just my $.02 :detective:

Thats all it is , scratches no cracks or breaks, from what I remember it was a low speed lay down, neither he or his daughter (I think) were hurt. Bike looks to be in the same shape it was in at Vogel when I first saw it.........

I remember him Lewis. I think it was his girlfriends daughter but thought she hurt her arm. I thought he said he locked up back tire when the traffic ahead stopped and he decided to lay it down vs hitting the car.

That bike was loud. Never saw pipes like that on a venture before.

Brad

How much hassel would it be to bring something like that across the border into Canada and get it registered

I've heard a lot of us dealers wont take Canadian bikes because of politiacal and border aggravation and wonder if it would be the same comong the other way