IGNORED

New Thank you system

Freebird

You may notice that I have added a new "Thanks/Like" modification. I just didn't like the way the other one integrated with the forum. This one is very nice I think and it should be because I paid too much for this system. Anyway, I hope you like it. Unfortunately, all the old thank you's were lost so we are starting over with this one. I don't know that we need thanks and like but I can remove one or the other if you want me to. I can also add other buttons to it if there is something else you would l like to see. There is also a dislike button but that just seems mean and unnecessary.

Of course,, you KNOW I have been waiting patiently for this Boss Man!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Being one of those complainers who is just never satisfied I gotta mention,, I noticed when I clinked "thank you" on your post that the "Like" icon went bye bye - is this just another one of those tricky things where we gotta choose whether we like the post but not enough to thank em?... Greedy little sucker aint I:shock3:

You sure know how to spoil us chief!!:backinmyday:

P.S.,, I wanted to "like" your post too,, good thing I clinked on "thanks" first or you wouldnt have known how thankful I really am,,,,,,,, didnt want you to think I didnt like your post too,,,, its a freakin paradox,,, LOL

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

A few of you folks may remember Maxwell Smart and his iconic quote of "OK 99,,, call the Chief",,,,,,,, the result here is a perfect example of why ol Pucster is glad he took that quote to heart :big-grin-emoticon:

It works great,,, THANKS CHIEF!!

The default was to enable notifications so you would get then in the notification bar and also via email. I have turned those things off by default so now if you WANT to receive the notifications, you will need to click on "settings" at the upper top of the page and then scroll down to Thanks settings in the left menu. There you can turn on the notifications if you so choose.

There is also a dislike button but that just seems mean and unnecessary.

Well, could you add a button that says: I DISLIKE THE location OF THE GAS FILTER ON THE VENTURE ?

Would guess that the button would get a lot of hits :)

Man I hate that location. Did do a relocation though and am happy with it. Now I can chance it in 3 minutes tops :)

Will do a complete write up when I get home in about two weeks and post in the tech section. Might already be there so I will check before I post it.