IGNORED

September Website Statistics

Freebird

Thought some of you might find this interesting. It is our visitor stats from September.

44,162 The total number of visits to your site this month

TOP COUNTRY

35,934 Visits United States

6,111 Visits Canada

336 Visits United Kingdom

308 Visits Australia

118 Visits France

Hmmm. If I remember correctly, the US has approximately 10 times the population of Canada. So, after doing the math, we Canadians are the top users, on a per capita basis. Not bad for a country covered in snow and ice for 5 or 6 months of the year. :banana::banana::canada:

Hmmm. If I remember correctly, the US has approximately 10 times the population of Canada. So, after doing the math, we Canadians are the top users, on a per capita basis. Not bad for a country covered in snow and ice for 5 or 6 months of the year. :banana::banana::canada:

How true and they like to:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

What are snow and ice? I have heard of them and think I may have even seen some long ago.:confused24:

Obviously Sailor has never seen or heard of the movie "Silence Of The Yam's" either.. I am kinda surprised because it plays every year up in the area's that get that stuff and ice (being careful what I write cause I dont wanna wake,,,,, the guy with the stuff machine cause I cant stand that movie...

Us Canadians would have a higher post count if we were to have more hot air to shoot around. But seeing as we have very little hot air to start with, we like to keep it for our own benefit. We also have important things to do, like shoveling, and plowing, and when the time allows we RIDE!

Me be sure glad weez don't live in dat oder Kanada eh Sailor!

this ice and snow crap dont sound happy

:rain2: :rain2: :rain2:

I am indeed jealous of your weather out there Kevin. It is a beautiful part of our great country with beautiful weather also.

Try to keep us in your prayers when the snow hits out here.

Us Canadians would have a higher post count if we were to have more hot air to shoot around. But seeing as we have very little hot air to start with, we like to keep it for our own benefit. We also have important things to do, like shoveling, and plowing, and when the time allows we RIDE!

:scratchchin: I've never know you to be at a loss for hot air, Carl!