IGNORED

Bob Seger

Freebird

I never pass up the opportunity to see some one I really like. You never know when it will be your last chance to see them. I go to a little concert once a month down here. It's called the Texas Music Series and is sponsored by out local activities center. Been season ticket holder for three years now and have caught a lot of good shows that way.

kickshot

Dont miss it!! Saw him last summer and he still has it. His voice is still great and the whole band is awesome. One of my all time favorites, a great great song writer, and a big motorcycle enthusiast. I love to kick up some BOB and ride!! Bob Rocks!@!

Seger still rocks! He lives about 3 miles from me. We see him all the time, around town, a real down to earth guy who's always willing to stop and talk.

so many choices, right? You definitely should go see him. Then give a review on here for the rest of us!!!

CRAP...was online doing an advance purchase on the tickets through my CitiCard advance ticket program. December 4th is the date. Just before hitting the submit button, I had a little voice inside telling me to check that date. Sure enough, I will be in Minnesota that entire week for our annual sales meeting. NO WAY to get out of that one. :(

Just looked and they are also going to be in Columbus, OH. That's only a couple hours way. Date to be announced. Hopefully that one will work out.

He is playing Grand Rapids , Mi. in Dec. J giels band is the opening act! Thats going to be a fantastic show!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

This one should cooook. Always thought early J.Giels rhythm & blues stuff was underappreciated. :cool10: