IGNORED

New Video Camera

Condor

I just received THIS in my email box this morning. It looks like Ricoh/Pentax is giving the action camera market a shot. Ricoh has always come out with some pretty nice stuff. At $300 bucks I think it'll do well. It's only available thru the Ricoh online store here in the US. I just might test the waters...down to 32'.... :) :thumbsup2:

I have both the GoPro and the JVC: This new guy looks like a relative of the JVC...

http://adixxion.jvc.com/

The Go Pro has the advantage of mounting ease. The JVC has a better picture and the built-in weatherproofing and monitor are quite the deal.

I'll be curious how the Ricoh/Pentax works....as I've been a Pentax fan since 1970 with the original Spotmatic 35mm. Do let us know if you order one!

david

THAT will come in mighty handy Jack,, mighty handy!! Just think,, you will be able to take video's (maybe even still shots!!) even while gobbling down greasy gravy covered french fries AND while protecting alllll that Banana Nut Ice Cream!! Yeaaa,, ok,,, will also be nice for taking vids of your riding buddies too but, as we both know,, that is secondary..:backinmyday:

VERY nice find brother!!

DSCN4814.JPG

DSCN4849.JPG

DSCN4861.JPG

DSCN4875.JPG

DSCN4912.JPG

DSCN4914.JPG

Does anyone have a Contour Roam? I've had one for several years now and it's probably the most versatile camera I've owned. What I really like about it is the nice large slide on/off switch that I can use on top of my helmet without having to look at it. And with a 4gb card, you can record a long time.....and it's got a mini usb so you can charge it up in a tank bag or trunk while traveling.

http://store.contour.com/collections/cameras/products/contourroam2

Rick

I have both the GoPro and the JVC: This new guy looks like a relative of the JVC...

http://adixxion.jvc.com/

The Go Pro has the advantage of mounting ease. The JVC has a better picture and the built-in weatherproofing and monitor are quite the deal.

I'll be curious how the Ricoh/Pentax works....as I've been a Pentax fan since 1970 with the original Spotmatic 35mm. Do let us know if you order one!

david

My holly grail for motorcycling is handlebar mounted iPhone 5S. Cost same with 64 GB of memory, can accomplish HD photos and videos., GPS, phone, music, internet... and much more.

There's so much mounts by Ram Mount, and its perfect on and off bike.

In near future looking to integrate iPad mini to bike, now that will be full use of useful Apple devices.

THAT will come in mighty handy Jack,, mighty handy!! Just think,, you will be able to take video's (maybe even still shots!!) even while gobbling down greasy gravy covered french fries AND while protecting alllll that Banana Nut Ice Cream!! Yeaaa,, ok,,, will also be nice for taking vids of your riding buddies too but, as we both know,, that is secondary..:backinmyday:

VERY nice find brother!!

Who's that O.F. in the Puc-pics ?? Don't look like nobody I've ever seen...:whistling: And...he had his pit crew with him. Must be Rich?? :mo money::draming: