IGNORED

Busted!

Venturous

So in this case do you....

A. Bring bike to sceeching halt... jump off bike... throw helmet to ground... pull your 9 and yell WTF do YOU want...

Or..

B. Put on turn signal... pull far right to give him room... turn off bike... place both hands clearly on grips... and 'yes sir' and 'no sir' your way out...

I chose wisely. :)

So in this case do you....

A. Bring bike to sceeching halt... jump off bike... throw helmet to ground... pull your 9 and yell WTF do YOU want...

Or..

B. Put on turn signal... pull far right to give him room... turn off bike... place both hands clearly on grips... and 'yes sir' and 'no sir' your way out...

I chose wisely. :)

Hmmmmmmmm,,,, so,, how much is your bail this time ya troublemaker? :confused24: I know a couple fellers down there who are members here that would probably volunteer to come get cha, problem is if they did they would probably be sharing a cell with ya.. :backinmyday::detective::stirthepot::rotf:

Truth is he pulled me over to ask me how I like the Venture since he was looking at one on Craigslist.

Ya right:thumbdown:

That scene would have went down like this ,,, "man these things are AWESOME,, hard to explain,,, tell ya what, climb on my cruiser and I will jump in yours and follow ya with the lights flashing and siren on just to give you a good feel for what riding my bike is like" :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

GREAT PICTURE THOUGH GARY!!