IGNORED

Extremely Lonely Woman All by herself in chat room now!

Yama Mama

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:YELLOW:Last night, Flyinfool and I had the nice warm fire going in VR Chat. All went to waste, because no one showed up!

We will be on again tonight! I have a bunch of logs to burn and I will be glad to share them with you!

Even if you live where it is still warm, just pretend with us.

As always, food and drinks are free.

Please join us for cheap entertainment and snacks. We think it is much better than cable TV and if you have a complaint, we do not talk with a foreign accent.

Yama Mama:beer:attachment.php?attachmentid=87323&stc=1&d=1412768506

Sorry its late when I get home. Doing the harvest thing, so I have to chat with myself in the combine.....😠

Keep trying bj! You will eventually catch us there.

I am getting the fire ready for tonight. Nothing like a nice fireside chat!

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=87345&stc=1&d=1412898417

We had a big group of folks last night. I was watching the football game with mother. We kept warm by the nice fire.attachment.php?attachmentid=87373&stc=1&d=1412944527There is always plenty of room for others to join us. I will open the doors around 8 Cincinnati time! Hope you stop in. Would be great to chat with you again or if we have never met before, it would still be great.

Yama Mama Oh bring some logs if you have any!

attachment.php?attachmentid=87374&stc=1&d=1412944720

We are looking for a few brave, VR members to come to the VR Chat room. The members need to be able to be clever, witty, and full of bull. If you qualify for this task, please come to VR Chat tonight. This offer is only good for a limited time. Please consider this offer and do not tell what happens in chat. It is our little secret.

Yama Mama:223:attachment.php?attachmentid=87429&stc=1&d=1413199597

absolutely_nothing_sign-12187.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On Chat tonight. I have not tried the new chat. I wonder if I got my whip back? After reading this post, it does not sound too good, but it never does. Hope to chat with someone other than my First Husband tonight.

MaMa

Edited by Yama Mama

• 1 month later...
HELLLLLOOOOOOoooo........

It sure has been quiet in the chat room since I went hunting.

Where did everyone go??????

There is never anyone there when ever I enter either. At first I figured there was one of them convex mirrors outside the door so when they saw me coming they took off.

But now I know the real reason ........Its because you went hunting....:backinmyday:..They all ran for cover.. :yikes: .:rotfl:

Ever since the new up grade I have not had an option for chat with my iPad. There is no button displayed in the header on any page for "chat"! Using the Windows based desk top at work it would not let me in. It would appear that it was going too but would just keep spinning it's wheel's and would timeout never opening.

On the old sight "chat" didn't work well with the iPad as it would'nt be fully functional (Couldn't see or post pictures.) But I could get in and chat.

I just tried the link above you provided for phones, Freebird, and it worked with the iPad. I was able to login!! But no one was there.........maybe later.

Long way of saying to everyone if your on an iPad, this link seems to work.