IGNORED

Extremely Lonely Woman All by herself in chat room now!

Yama Mama

I got into the chat room late last night, but there was still plenty of action going on. That Flyinfool is down right crazy. Just ask Cowpuc.

As far as Flyinfool being called "crazy", I would like to defend him.................................but I really can't! So carry on!

Yama Mama

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep forgetting about Chat. Guess it's because I'm on West Coast time...so I'm not thinking chat...I'm thinking food! :rotf:

Why don't you get the west coast folks interested and they can have their own group frequenting chat. A few years ago we actually did have people from the west on here all the time. Give it some thought and you can have your food right by your side.

Yama Mama:223:

Not you Dan!

I know that we used to have several members from out west on here a lot. I became friends with LadyRider on here. We used to have so much fun. She lives in Gant, California.

So it would fun to have some members show up on here once in a while. We have had Tequila Pete from Saskatchewan on again recently.

I will provide the food and drink if you show up!

:ice_awesome-vi46644

Yama Mama

I left early last night, around 9:30PM I believe. Flyinfool had to charge all his batteries. I found this to be shocking. I believe he is usually wired, but this sparks a new realm in our friendship. He keeps volting down to his basement. It must be his secret stash of rum balls. I said,"Flyinfool, Watts up?" Actually, it was Watts down in the basement.

Anyhow, I got a charge out of the whole evening.

Try to come into chat tonight and see if Flyinfool, has his batteries all ready to go for the big weekend!

If this photo appears blurry, it is because of too many rum balls being consumed.

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=87169&stc=1&d=1411735191

Yea, I checked last night but it was late,, nobody home..

THAT Fest looks awesome Mama,, have a riot down there,,, bring us back some pics and some leftovers for chat will ya!!:stirthepot:

Puc

Puc, are you talking food or beverage left overs? I will do my best!

Catch you soon!

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=87187&stc=1&d=1411844101

Puc, are you talking food or beverage left overs? I will do my best!

Catch you soon!

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=87187&stc=1&d=1411844101

FUTURE VENTURERIDERS OF AMERICA!!! GORGEOUS PIC THERE YAMAMAMA!!!!!!

JUST FOOD, JUST DRINK, FOOD AND DRINK, ANYTHING WOULD BE PERFECT YOUNG LADY - OL PUCSTER IS A WALKING GARBAGE CAN YA KNOW!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND WE WILL SEE YA IN CHAT!!!!!