IGNORED

Extremely Lonely Woman All by herself in chat room now!

Yama Mama

Me, myself and I, the horribly lonely chat woman, will be on this VR chat tonight, if any one has time. I will be there around 8PM EST or so. You know a true lady is never on time.

Oh and I only have one husband, that is why he is the first.

Yama Mama attachment.php?attachmentid=86463&stc=1&d=1408721115

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chatroom is open. Plenty of room (mainly because no one is in it but me), Please come on in.

I am all a lone. Not complaining, but I am all a lone in this big room by myself. Okay, I can wait. Come in when you are ready.

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge:

If any one has an ounce of energy left after this weekend, please come in and try the chat tonight. I will be on around 8:00PM EST. It could be fun! It won't be fun if you do not join in.

Yama Mama:smile5:attachment.php?attachmentid=86510&stc=1&d=1408920767

That's awful close to my bed time but I will give it a shot

Hey everybody. The chat room is starting to come alive again. We had a lot of fun tonight. Trust me, some of it I can tell you and the rest is only for those you were there to know.

So if you want to experience of finding out about your cap plugs them join us tomorrow night in NEKED CHAT.

Remember you cannot complain about that stupid Neked Chat room if you have never experienced it.

All names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Yama Mama:smile5:

I need more members to be on the chat room tonight.

We had a lot of fun, just like in the past.You do not need to type fast, you can use the one finger method, which many do! We are patient.

I will be on again around 8 PM Day light savings time.

Let's have some fun, if you dare!

Yama Mama:happy65:

We had what would have to be called a crowd last night. It was great. We had some old time members and some new ones. We got to know each other very quickly since it is Neked chat.

Hopefully, other new members will come on tonight, and some old members comeback.

It starts around 8 ESDT.

The door is open to all.

Yama Mama:smile5:

We had another great night on Totally Neked Chat! Do not be left out, join us tonight.

etcswjoe, GaWildKat, Yammer Dan, Phoneman, Flyinfool, bj66, Broncoboy and a new visitor nemo was on.

See it is catching on. By the way, we know many think this is a silly idea, but it does not have to be all a joke. You can come on and ask technical questions about your bike too. If we do not have the answer, we can recommend someone who does. It works that way too.

Do not be shy, give it a try!

Yama Mama :smile5:

I plan to try to be on Chat tonight. I know everyone is busy on Labor Day weekend, so I understand if you cannot come into chat.

However,there will be a Labor Day Party, with free food and drinks. Everyone should wear their Labor Day decorations wrapped around them. The best costume will win a prize. Of course, this is totally neked chat, so be creative. No photos please. We have sensors.

We did have a crowd last night again, bj66, Flyinfool, nemo, and me. Somehow I cannot remember who else showed up. Any how, see you tonight if you can drop in. One time I believe we had 18 people on at once, does any one remember the record number?

Yama Mama:ice_awesome-vi46644

Last night Yammer and BJ popped in a minute after you bailed out. How did you know he was coming????

Jeff it is one of my many secrets, that shall be kept a secret. Actually, I was still there when they came on, one of us must have dozed off. I even listened to bj's music videos he had on. :happy65:

Yama Mama