IGNORED

Asheville, Thank you all.

Venturous Randy

It is hard to believe that Asheville 2014 has come and gone. I want to thank everyone for coming and again, we had a great time. We had some absolutely great rides in some of the most beautiful country in the world.

But, what made this so good is all the great family we have here and the opportunity to get together. When I see how many miles some of you trek to get to Asheville and then turn around and ride every chance you get and then load up and go home, it amazes me.

I have always strived to keep the Asheville Rally a very laid back and fun event and again, I think we succeeded. I just hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

We rode great roads, we ate very well ( thanks ladies), we had fantastic weather even though the mornings were a bit cool, some of us tweeked on our bikes and we had great conversation. I just can not think of anything that could have made it any better.

Linda and I got to meet some new friends and see some old friends. I feel we are so very lucky.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

So sorry I could not make it Randy. I still have a granddaughter here from Charlotte SC.

She will be leaving Tuesday and flying back home/

I emailed Skid to grab a bunk with him, but it was taken, and I even made reservations in Black MT...but had to cancel them since we had family coming in (that I didn't know about), but what the hey...

Anyway, I tried to surprise you buddy :rasberry:

I wouldn't have missed it. Every Asheville event has been great not only because of the beautiful area, but the people that gather together to make it happen. Its hard to believe its been two years since the last event, and that Mark has been gone two years as well. So glad to see old friends and some new friends. I love you all and consider you all as family to me & Leslie. This will mot be my last as I will return! Just that some of you may not recognize me next time either. (LOL)

Thank you Randy & Linda, and to Woody & Trina for all of your work.:clap2:

Brother I am with Eck on that!! I still want to thank you, Randy and Linda, for hosting it and for the invites! Tip and I KNOW we really missed a great time!!

Also want to thank all the folks that kept us informed with stories and pics of all the great times down yonder!!

Also really glad to see the reports of folks getting safely home!!

Puc

Thanks to you Randy for taking the time and trouble to put this together. It was a blast and it is always great to see everyone. You really are lucky to live in such a beautiful area with great roads in every direction. Thanks again.

Craig:clap2:

I have not missed and Ashville rally yet and don't intend to.......As always its laid back and its great to see old friends and meet new ones.....You guys do a great job organizing this event (or is it the lack of organization).... Thanks to Skid for leading a great ride on Saturday.....Thanks to everyone who attended because that what makes this event so special.....

Skid:

"Just that some of you may not recognize me next time either. (LOL)"

Goatee gone? LOL:whistling:

Thanks Randy and anyone else who had a hand in setting this up.

It takes so long to come around and go's by so fast.

I thought of Mark quite a few times over the weekend myself. He and Steve Wagner were amoung the first to make me feel realy welcome here. Hard to believe they are both gone.

We're already looking forward to the next get together.

Yep, well said, another "best ever" Asheville !!!! Thank you Randy and Woody, and all girls for help putting this best one together. Great roads, great family and of corse great food. Damn, did I left Asheville saturday night with heavy hart, wishing to stay there for another week, but I'm not retired jet, like some other B!tc#!! Even Yammer Dan show up his face on beautiful Second Gen. Priceless !!

I would say this is best region for motorcycling ever. That Tuesday and Saturday ride are just amazing, and we even didn't touch some more "known" roads. Humping back to Blue Ridge Parkway was like going back on interstate.

Well, every body is full of positive toughest, but I have one complain. There is no that many Beer drinkers, so I have to do all heavy liftings. However, there was unlimited supply of some kind of sweet tea, I believe is call Apple Paaaa :rotf::doh: as well vine and local Moonshine, just grade below rubbing alcohol. Nice :sign killer dude:

Now back to reality and Work B!tc#, see ya in few :group cheers:

Best,

Dan.

I couldn't miss this one. Pulled up to light and saw Mark as plain as day pointing at my 2nd Gen and Laughing!! Got to ride with him light to light again!!! And He BEAT ME!! Ride forever Bro!!! It was a Great one Randy. The ride Skid took us on was Great.

I'm still looking for a loaf of Bread!!! :whistling:

but I have one complain. There is no that many Beer drinkers, so I have to do all heavy liftings.Dan.

Catch me some time when I have everything parked for the night. I brew my own. Most come in around 8.5% ABV :)

The last time I crashed a bike, beer was involved. Hard learned lessons are lessons learnd well.

I also have to add my thanks to Randy for putting this together!

It was great catching up with old friends and making new ones! (Has anyone ever said that before? :confused24:) It was strange tho', not having Muffinman and Mini there. Maybe next time. All in all, it was excellent as always!

I wouldn't have missed it. Every Asheville event has been great not only because of the beautiful area, but the people that gather together to make it happen. Its hard to believe its been two years since the last event, and that Mark has been gone two years as well. So glad to see old friends and some new friends. I love you all and consider you all as family to me & Leslie. This will mot be my last as I will return! Just that some of you may not recognize me next time either. (LOL)

Thank you Randy & Linda, and to Woody & Trina for all of your work.:clap2:

Skid,

Was this posted from your smart phone? As a retired State Patrol I thought for sure you would understand the dangers of texting and distracted phone use. Just saying.:stirthepot: Just kidding it was great seeing you this weekend, it would been better talking to you more if you would have put that phone down.

Skid,

Was this posted from your smart phone? As a retired State Patrol I thought for sure you would understand the dangers of texting and distracted phone use. Just saying.:stirthepot: Just kidding it was great seeing you this weekend, it would been better talking to you more if you would have put that phone down.

I've never been known to break any laws while riding have I?

Sleeperhawk and I thank you Randy and Linda for the great job you did in getting this together! I haven't riden in a long time and I felt like I was in heaven on the beautiful roads!:2133:

It has hard going back to reality, but the wonderful memories we make on these meet and eats sustain us until the next time!

So good to see everyone! :bighug:

I had a great time too. Sorry for the tunnel incident. Y'all had no way of knowing what I was dealing with upfront with no headlight in the tunnels. Thanks for y'alls help and advice in finding and fixing the problem. Thank you ladies for the food, sustenance when we needed it most. Timing was perfect and well appreciated by all. It was great seeing everyone again and making new friends.:thumbsup2:

Yep, well said, another "best ever" Asheville !!!! Thank you Randy and Woody, and all girls for help putting this best one together. Great roads, great family and of corse great food. Damn, did I left Asheville saturday night with heavy hart, wishing to stay there for another week, but I'm not retired jet, like some other B!tc#!! Even Yammer Dan show up his face on beautiful Second Gen. Priceless !!

I would say this is best region for motorcycling ever. That Tuesday and Saturday ride are just amazing, and we even didn't touch some more "known" roads. Humping back to Blue Ridge Parkway was like going back on interstate.

Well, every body is full of positive toughest, but I have one complain. There is no that many Beer drinkers, so I have to do all heavy liftings. However, there was unlimited supply of some kind of sweet tea, I believe is call Apple Paaaa :rotf::doh: as well vine and local Moonshine, just grade below rubbing alcohol. Nice :sign killer dude:

Best,

Dan.

Now Dan, before I got there you asked me to bring you some beer. I made a point to oblige and bring a ice cold 12 pack.. You did not drink not even one and I had to ride back with a warm, six pack in the cooler. What's up wid dat?:doh:

Sleeperhawk and I thank you Randy and Linda for the great job you did in getting this together! I haven't riden in a long time and I felt like I was in heaven on the beautiful roads!:2133:

It has hard going back to reality, but the wonderful memories we make on these meet and eats sustain us until the next time!

So good to see everyone! :bighug:

:worthless::soapbox:

Brother I am with Eck on that!! I still want to thank you, Randy and Linda, for hosting it and for the invites! Tip and I KNOW we really missed a great time!!

Also want to thank all the folks that kept us informed with stories and pics of all the great times down yonder!!

Also really glad to see the reports of folks getting safely home!!

Puc

:crying: You did miss it, but, you don't know because you weren't there.

... I have one complain. There is no that many Beer drinkers, so I have to do all heavy liftings. However, there was unlimited supply of some kind of sweet tea, I believe is call Apple Paaaa :rotf::doh: as well vine and local Moonshine, just grade below rubbing alcohol. Nice :sign killer dude:

Best,

Dan.

Dan,

Your beer cans were just a little much for the rest of us to keep up :stickpoke:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Asheville%202014%20etcswjoe/IMG_7129_zpsc3d4f233.jpg

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/venturerider/media/Asheville%202014%20etcswjoe/IMG_7129_zpsc3d4f233.jpg.html

Even though I had no bike I still would like to thank Randy and everyone who had a hand in putting this event together.I am proud I live in the local area of the event as I get to ride these roads daily.It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.The guy on the Honda we met at the campground and rode with us kept bragging on the group and said he was gonna join venturerider and that says a lot about this group.Even though I can no longer ride the bike I had a blast driving the convertible and following you guys and gals.Saturdays ride was just a small percentage of the great roads we have here.If you are ever in this area give me a call and I can hook you up for some great rides.Thanks again for another great event.I LOVE calling North Carolina home.:cool10::bighug::whistling::backinmyday: