IGNORED

MeanDog rides with God

kbran

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pray that Nancy and Kenny make it thru this difficult time ahead of them! And that someday we will all ride with him on the golden roads!

Kenny,

Thank You for all you have done for him, you are a very special person!! If there is anything we can do please let us know!

All of our thoughts and prayers go to his family. What sad news, even if in the back of our hearts we thought this was going to happen, it is hard to take.

You have been a good friend Kenny and we thank you for all you have done keeping us up to date.

Mark, we know you fought well.

Thanks for keeping us updated through this Kenny.

Mean dog is now in a much better place.

Mark Nancy and the entire family will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

I wonder if when we all make it to the streets of gold if we will finally be able to ride without having to keep our eyes on the cagers.

Guest maddabber

Even though I never met Mean Dog my heart is still heavy. My thoughts and prayers are with the Dogs family at this time. Rest in peace My friend. You are in a better place where the riding will be great every day.

Darrell:bighug:

Guest BluesLover

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mark and his family.

Mark - you are now on your never-ending ride, cruising towards a beautiful light, with that pearly gate at the end of the road.

We might never have met, yet I know that you'll wait for me and we'll one day ride together.

Not what we wanted to hear. But we know Jesus has taken him home to be with the Father...

Kenny,

Thanks for keeping all of us up to date on Mark. Please let us know what we can do from our end...

Ron & Peg

One knows in his heart what he wants to say, but the words when printed seem to loose it's meaning. My prayers go out to Marks family. My belief is that Mark is in a place where there is no pain, and that he is doing everything that he wants to do. That there are "twisties" up there made out of gold and he is riding them as I write this. God Bless.

Ken