IGNORED

Name the VR member game!!

cowpuc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROCK ON BROTHER!!! and this coming from a man who owns BOTH a 1st Gen (well,,, more than one actually) and a finely tuned, professionally maintained full fledged 2nd Gen... I guess the real answer of which one is faster is finally, indefinitly, unquestionably, scientifically and professionally answered... :stirthepot:

Thanks Dan for finally solving the question of the century both here on VR and even more so, upon the highways which we both love!!

Puc

Yeah I didn' put tags and insurance on "Brown Sugar" this year because it is time for the old girl to get a going over. Neck bearings, check out swing arm.....ya know I can't think of much. Guess I wanted to force myself to give that 2nd Gen a chance. I did. The 1st Gen is Faster,(but not as much as I thought) Better Looking, ( that's a given) Faster, (did I say that??)Handles a Lot better at slow speed. Interstate speed it depends on your seat. 1st Gen is just set up better for me. It also needs a seat. Riding position 1st Gen all the way. This being said this 2nd Gen is a great bike!! It has me spooked a little because 3 times it has demanded more of my bad leg than I could give. Yeah I owe the fund but haven't had much in Pay Pal lately. I have no intensions of giving up on it if I continue to ride. Hate to throw that in there now but this spring has been rough on me and my Warden. We will see. You know I don't give up easily. Thanks for starting me Puc. Been wanting to explain why I haven't been on the road. That scoot sits there every day and I hear "Today??"as I tinker with what I can and avoid that answer. Gonna have to decide. Warden tells me Trike but that ain't Yammer. But just to answer the question 1st Gen or 2nd I'm a 1st Gen man all the way. Although it would not surprise me if I saw that 2nd Gen turn over 100,000. I took a fall (not on bike) on the way back from B2Dads that I'm having a hard time with. I will get there!!! See what ya got started Puc!!! I envy you so much Bro. I used to ride with a canvas square 8x8 and a sleeping bag. Just follow the front wheel!!

I know who this is..... the other Sea Dog....oldseadog aka Bill

I was gonna guess that Annie but you and Alan aint gangsta's, you two are a fun lovin couple of Aussies that we all miss... Or,, maybe I didnt spend enough time with the two of you to REALLY know ya's :rotf:

and another rolling wonder,,, wonder who it is rolling down the road on their GORGEOUS ol 1st Genny...

I know who this is..... the other Sea Dog....oldseadog aka Bill

And yet ANOTHER winner,, ding ding ding,, bling bling bling!!!

and,,, speaking of classy go gettin folk with one gorgeous ex-bike,, how bout this guy..

DSCN0722.JPG

Don B2Dad and that sure was a purty one. I came close to pulling the trigger on it.

Ding ding ding,, and another winner.. Lets harrass YammerDan here a little folks,, wanna? YammerDan,, you have proven now that you still have a pretty good memory,, for bonus points, could you take another look at the picture of our friend B2Dad, notice the bike sitting next to his bike in the photo? Could you identify the owner of that bike?

Theme from Jepordy playing in background...........................

Even if you do not recognize the rider and his lovely passenger, most everyone should recognize the bike and the unique packing style. And yes that was in a State Park where they actually paid to camp:shock3:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/Venture%20West%202014/13F9766E-3215-44C0-BF85-B5D149D83447.jpg

Looks like something to do with cows,,,, or maybe it's just all BULL,, that would fit our site I think!

Ding ding ding,, and another winner.. Lets harrass YammerDan here a little folks,, wanna? YammerDan,, you have proven now that you still have a pretty good memory,, for bonus points, could you take another look at the picture of our friend B2Dad, notice the bike sitting next to his bike in the photo? Could you identify the owner of that bike?

Theme from Jepordy playing in background...........................

Cain't see enough of it. Pic not clear on my machine.

OK who are these couples??

This is also a trick question, why?

oh,, oh oh oh,,, the first couple are none other than my cowboy hero Squid and his lovely wife Lonna,,, theys the folks who rescued Tippy and I down in Texas!! NOBODY smiles like Squid!!

Dont know that I have had the pleasure of meeting the second couple,,, hmmmmm,, someday I hope!!

and about the trick question,, ok,, I'll give it a try,, its a trick question cause Bongo is asking it and everyone KNOWS,, if its from Bongo theres gotta be a trick to it:rotf::rotf: