IGNORED

Name the VR member game!!

cowpuc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Condor
and we have a WINNER!! and chur prize is a GARGANCHUAN (I think thats a word but I have no idea how to spell it) THANK YOU for being willing to play the game Rable!! I also think we shall name this game "RABLE" in honor of you being so thoughtful!! I will see if I can edit the title of this thread!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Is there bonus points for knowing when and where this picture was taken?
Indeed Coff! Addendum written into the game rules reads,, "any VR member guessing the time and place said picture was taken shall result in bonus points given to COWPUC in the amount of 100 points per correct guess, for each accumulation of 100 points the said guesser shall be willing to purchase COWPUC an ICE CREAM CONE to be redeamable at any VR Rally that the two friends happen to meet at"...

That what ya had in mind Coff:bighug::ice_thy-vi101212101

Santa??

No,, no,, no, no... Well,, wait a minute here.. Maybe,, maybe your right... Hmmmmm,, he did laugh like Santa,,, smiled like santa,, sure liked ice cream like ol santie... Ya might be right Dan O',, I wonder if Condor really is Santa Clause..:stirthepot:

It's me on the 2nd gen I should have bought...

Knock it off Bongo,, you got a nice bike already..

Well,,, since no one else wants to post a pic up to keep this game going I will do another... Keep in mind,,, I have over 12000 pics of VR folks and am willing to play the game alone if I have to,, may get boring and one of those lowly moderators may kick me off the site but I will take the chance...

In this pic we are guessing the person on the blue trike.. Double bonus points for the person guessing time and place:rotf:

Edited by cowpuc

Thats the thunder from down under!

Vogle? 2013?

ANOTHER WINNER AND A BONUS ICE CREAM CONE FOR MYSELF!! You did read the rules didnt cha EUSA?

and another,,, ya know,, I must be the only one with pictures of VR members...

Here we go...

20140604_065821.jpg

Didn't know the Pucster had taken that one... Cool... I got it saved. MOF I think that may be the only pic of me ridin'??

OK, I'm game....

WHO'S THIS???

http://cast-aways.com/CODYPICS/IMGP2552%20(Medium).JPG

I have several hundred pics.

Gotta be one in there somewhere to post of for us to guess at Joe... Talk is cheap:detective:

Collect your ice cream at The root beer stand in Oglesby Illinois a week from today puc!

I will even make it a root beer float!

05/19/14 @ 10:00am

Oh man,, thats kind of a hit below the preverbial ice cream belt line there Eusa,, my cravings are very strong to collect but we already got plans to be at Raggys party on the 19th.. Any chance you could stick it in a box and ship it to Raggys house?? I promise I will share it and will be careful with it around his 69 Goat that I am dieing to see!!

THANKS FOR THE OFFER THOUGH!!

Lovely Lonna, in the first pic and Lowell in the second.

Craig

and another winner!!

and,, how bout this one..

DSCN4917.JPG

Heck, even I know that one..... Or are you talking about the name the ladies in Cody gave him??????

Yeah if I remember there were a couple of waitresses that were hitting on him.... :) Or was it the other way around... :whistling:

It is a good thing that in 12,000 pics the old Puckster did not get any of me......

I'm still safe cuz he don't know what I look like.

BUT,,, summers just gettin started AND my camera and tablet are still functional ALSO I happen to have a written invite to come camp in your yard SO on our way to Pork In The Pines you never know what might happen... Plus,, and this is a BIG PLUS,,, the whole true story about our summer riding doesnt even begin until you crank that machine up again this winter SO you are far far from safe!!!

Oh yea,, also,, Tip has given me the thumbs up to sneak over on the War Bike and let her sniff around her home town a little late this fall,,, I figure if NOTHING else - she oughta be able to distract a Cheesehead away from his cheese long enough to snap a pic or two of em!!!

Cheryl and Lonna in texas 2014 May

Andddd another winner,,, a super winner being one of my heroes I might add!!

While those other yahoo's arque about who was hittin on who in Cody,, lets try another one of mine.... Heres the deal,, I am looking at the blue bike in the center with the two riders on it BUT,, special honor given to the person who can guess the person on the bike behind them AND double SPECIAL SPECIAL honor for identifying the person on the bike that only the tail section is shown!!!

Identifying the person in the car behind the blue bike will also earn double special special honor!! Seeeeee,, arent cha glad you decided to play the game after all!!!

DSCN0696.JPG

Edited by cowpuc