IGNORED

ASHEVILLE 2014 8/13 thru 8/17

Venturous Randy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seriously considering bringing a three room tent along with my little camper just in case anyone would like to drop by and spend the night. This KOA has been real good about letting us double up on the camp sites and not making an issue about it. These sites are pretty large and with what we have had in the past, it looked like a little village down by the pond.

Everyone is welcome, whether it is for a week or a couple of nights or for an evening. We have always had a great time. If anyone has any questions, ask here, send me a PM or call me, as my number is in my profile.

RandyA

Depending on my time line, I maybe on my way home from Jersey. I may take you up on a sleep over

I believe I'm coming (camping), perhaps with Riderduke (hotel) and Buudah (maybe camp, maybe hotel, maybe not coming). Do I have to reserve a tent site in advance? Contact number at KOA if the answer is yes?

David

This would be great if you can make it. Probably best to make a reservation between D-18 and D-24. I have D-20 and Woody has D-21, I believe.

RandyA

2708 Highway 70 East

Swannanoa, NC 28778

Reserve: 800-562-5907

Info: 828-686-3121

Jane and I are staying in Black Mountain this year.

See you there.

BOO

OK, which hotel is everyone staying at? The one in Black Mtn with the pool out front? or somewhere else? Just mite be able to make it this year.

Craig

OK, which hotel is everyone staying at? The one in Black Mtn with the pool out front? or somewhere else? Just mite be able to make it this year.

Craig

Shirley and I are staying at:

Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East

1430 Tunnel Rd

Asheville, NC 28805

We'll be checking in Thursday evening.

See Ya'll at the KOA Friday AM

I really wish Mike andI could go this yr. It is one of our bucket list trips. However between us moving AGAIN and my upcoming surgery I don't think it's possible this yr. Everyone go enjoy for us and hopefully we will see everyone at Vogel next yr.

Few weeks ago LoneEagle got the Indians he knew to do their Sundance for the VentureWest Rally for us. It worked really well.. If any of you Suthna's happen to have Indian friends, please consult with them.. YammerDan, I KNOW you have some red blood in ya,, please commence the dance brother.. Make it for the whole east coast will ya? And, ah, make sure ya get the right dance brother - NOT THE RAIN DANCE!! :rotf:

WooHoo! I can't wait, I NEED a vacation!:banana:

I'm with you buddy.I need a vacation from retirement.Can hardly wait to ride the 15 miles to this event.I mean drive. I cancelled the insurance and turned in the plate on the bike.Diabetes with the bad feet say no more riding.I still have the convertible which is as much fun in the twisties.

Edited by 1rooster