IGNORED

Back for good

rjjammer

Well the decision has been made! I am back from the sandbox for good. With the draw down in Afghanistan, and the increased security risks for the civilian advisors I chose not to renew my contract. I am home ! It is an experience I will never forget. made a lot of friends and lost more than a few. I sincerely hope all of our people come home soon.

Its strange being home and not having to go back, I think my wife thinks so too. I first left in 2004 wow!

Now to install all those goodies I purchased for the first gen and put some miles on! I have only put 18 miles on it the last five years! Brake upgrade, aftermarket CDI, and a ton of other things including finishing the shop and nap and visit the kids and .....

You will see more of me now. :cool10:

rjjammer

First off, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR NATION. Sorry for the loss of your fellow soldiers.

Welcome home.

I as well as many others look forward to seeing you and the wife at some of the various events . Now let the fun begin !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Indeed, welcome home rj! And thanks for your service to the cause of freedom. Hope to see you on the road in the future. Ride safe out there my friend,, its a different kind of war zone but, non the less,, it is one..

puc

Welcome home,

thank you for your service and protection with out brothers and sisters like yourself this country would not be free.It seems we all take freedom for granted at times but big and small loses bring us together. when I served there was no war I was lucky like some but im am angered at what has transpired sence then .again thank you for your term ot duty for the U.S:usa: