IGNORED

Wednesday ride night

Marcarl

I plan to make it a habit to go for a ride at 6:30pm on Wednesday evenings. This might not happen every Wednesday, but my calendar shows that it is booked, so that's the plan.

If it's warm enough I'll stop for ice cream, if it's cool it'll be coffee or so. Want to join me, you would be most welcome.

I have no idea which way I'll be headed, and for me it doesn't matter what time I'll be home. So the criteria is as to who shows up and what time you want to be back. That decsion will be made at the last minute. If nobody shows, then have some ice cream in your freezer, for you just might have some company that evening. Don't chuckle, it's happened before and will happen again,,, you just might happen to be one of the lucky ones.

Its a 48hr drive from Vernon BC so count me out this week. Suppose to be home for next week so I should make that one. At least I got to borrow a bike from a friend near Banff, and road through the mountains last weekend. :cool10: That made being away a little easier.

Yea,,, we get back from our western tour and settled back in here at home we will have to hook up Carl.. You guys are only a few hours away - just a nice afternoon ride for an ice cream cone,, or,, meet in the middle somewhere.. OR,,, come over and ride the WEST COAST of Michigan with us..

SUMMER FUN IN THE MAKIN!!

That made being away a little easier.

And of course knowing that Gayle wasn't shorted on any hugs eh?

38 hours with passport and only 5 hour sby plane :sign20:
What is a sby???

Yea,,, we get back from our western tour and settled back in here at home we will have to hook up Carl.. You guys are only a few hours away - just a nice afternoon ride for an ice cream cone,, or,, meet in the middle somewhere.. OR,,, come over and ride the WEST COAST of Michigan with us..

SUMMER FUN IN THE MAKIN!!

Lookin forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just some things to make it our own.

CB and intercom with GPS intergration. Camam wants about $1000 for the CB, intercom and it's not known for working all that well,,,,,, so I bought a Jmcb2003 to integrate into the system. Its taking a while, but think I can get it to work, much to the dismay of the local service manager. He said it couldnt be done.

• 1 month later...

Much as we enjoy the rides... I get up at 5am for work (some of us still do work...or at least show up for work)... so getting home at a reasonable time is important.

There is an ice cream caboose at the South end of Cambridge at 24 and Meyers Road. If that was your destination then it works better for us since we'd only be 25 minutes from home afterwards...or we meet the group there.

This is a nice route from the Tim Horton's at 5/24 thru Glen Morris...http://mapq.st/1nsqkL3

In the picture attached... the road in green is really nice...but when you get to W. River Rd and Brant Waterloo Rd the only two options is gravel roads. Brant Waterloo has some really nice steep hills...but is an adventure on a bike. Going along W. River Rd as far as Brant Waterloo Rd is worth it... even if you do a u-turn and back track (would be a planned u-turn).

This is a nice route from the Tim Horton's at 5/24 thru Glen Morris...http://mapq.st/1nsqkL3

In the picture attached... the road in green is really nice...but when you get to W. River Rd and Brant Waterloo Rd the only two options is gravel roads. Brant Waterloo has some really nice steep hills...but is an adventure on a bike. Going along W. River Rd as far as Brant Waterloo Rd is worth it... even if you do a u-turn and back track (would be a planned u-turn).

Ya,,, that's a favourite road,,, yes it's gravel, but it's worth it sometimes.

What time at the caboose??? Don't forget it takes time to hug and eat and all that stuff.

Ya,,, that's a favourite road,,, yes it's gravel, but it's worth it sometimes.

What time at the caboose??? Don't forget it takes time to hug and eat and all that stuff.

We went that road a week ago and it was pretty rough and with lots of loose gravel. I wouldn't recommend it.

I was thinking we could meet you at the St. George Tim Horton's and then do the ride to the caboose.

If anyone else in the Woodstock/KW area are interested in directions to the caboose or want to meet us for the ride to St. George, let me know. It isn't that far South of the 401 so if all you have time for is ice cream (there is a Tim Horton's there too) you could make a quick escape.

Don,

did you have a final time at Meyer Rd and 8 for tomorrow night. I have a Wednesday night free but will be long day in general so, would at least drop by if you are planning 8pm or so :ICcool: ?

Steve

We went that road a week ago and it was pretty rough and with lots of loose gravel. I wouldn't recommend it.

I was thinking we could meet you at the St. George Tim Horton's and then do the ride to the caboose.

If anyone else in the Woodstock/KW area are interested in directions to the caboose or want to meet us for the ride to St. George, let me know. It isn't that far South of the 401 so if all you have time for is ice cream (there is a Tim Horton's there too) you could make a quick escape.