IGNORED

Oh My Gawd!!!

bongobobny

And make sure you keep all to yourself this time. :buttkick:

It is sunny and in the 40s here so don't screw it up Bob. :dancefool:

Shovel to your hearts content. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Bubber

Same here Bongo, we sent the rain AND the cold up to ya!

Brrr it's only 81 and sunny here....

Now that is just plain rubbing it in. The light snow has stopped but the freaking wind has not.

I hear we are forecast for 12" of snow during the month of April. :doh: Wherever my friend gets his weather info this winter it has been spot on.

Yeppers,, FLyingfool wasnt joking,, we had almost 4 inches of fresh trash,,, I mean gorgeous white stuff in the yard this morning too!!! Got it on the run though,, been outside playing in the sun all day!!!

Was gonna put the snowblower away but I think I will wait till June,, just to be on the safe side..:backinmyday:

Brrr it's only 81 and sunny here....

Bite all of us.

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Yeppers,, FLyingfool wasnt joking,, we had almost 4 inches of fresh trash,,, I mean gorgeous white stuff in the yard this morning too!!! Got it on the run though,, been outside playing in the sun all day!!!

Was gonna put the snowblower away but I think I will wait till June,, just to be on the safe side..:backinmyday:

I told ya.........:stickpoke:

Don't believe me when I tells ya stuff .........:rasberry:

Bite all of us.

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

I told ya.........:stickpoke:

Don't believe me when I tells ya stuff .........:rasberry:

That number 17 buttocks looks like a picture I saw a long time ago of something sticking up out of a pond somewhere,,, I think it may have been at one of Freebirds MD's..... Could of been a nightmare I had,, but I dont think so...:stirthepot:

It's not that I dont believe what you are saying Jeff,, its just that,, concerning the subject matter,, I am really really tired of it being true!!!:179: