IGNORED

Strange incident happened yesterday

Eck

I pulled into a parking lot, shut my GW off, and got off it.

I was removing my helmet and a car pulled up on the passenger side of the bike. I was on the drivers side.

A Big dog was sitting in front passenger seat and a 50ish yr old man driving. The dog never barked, just sat there looking at me and my bike.

I looked at the driver and said: Can I help you?

Driver said: He has never seen one up close.

I said: Ah... What?

Driver said: He always sees them going down the road, but he has never seen one close up.

I said: Well, he can look all he wants as long as he doesn't pee on it..

The driver chuckled and said Oh, he wont pee on it and he drove off...

Strange it was..:confused24:

Last summer while on a Poker Run we witnessed a pooch vs biker incident at one of the stops. Guy in a pickup truck pulled into the parking lot and of course he had his big ugly Heinz 57 in the bed of the truck. As he pulled alongside a bike to park his pooch jumped out and landed on the biker who had just got off his scoot.

The biker sustained several bites....but the pooch had far more bites and contusions....:rotf:

Boomer....who sez not all bikers bark before they bite....:whistling:

I pulled into a parking lot, shut my GW off, and got off it.

I was removing my helmet and a car pulled up on the passenger side of the bike. I was on the drivers side.

A Big dog was sitting in front passenger seat and a 50ish yr old man driving. The dog never barked, just sat there looking at me and my bike.

I looked at the driver and said: Can I help you?

Driver said: He has never seen one up close.

I said: Ah... What?

Driver said: He always sees them going down the road, but he has never seen one close up.

I said: Well, he can look all he wants as long as he doesn't pee on it..

The driver chuckled and said Oh, he wont pee on it and he drove off...

Strange it was..:confused24:

Goldwings are special, my bike doesn't have a passenger side. Or a drivers side for that matter. I set in front,passenger in rear.

Gary

Goldwings are special, my bike doesn't have a passenger side. Or a drivers side for that matter. I set in front,passenger in rear.

Gary

:rasberry:...........left/ right side...far/ near side... I could /should have used ...:stickpoke:

Gary

:rasberry:...........left/ right side...far/ near side... I could /should have used ...:stickpoke:

I know what you meant Eck, just laughed when I read it.

:rotfl:

Gary

Good thing ya didn't mention "dog" or "pet" or "animal" when talking to the guy Eck, it was probably his brother and the miss understanding could have ended up in a life threatening altercation.. :backinmyday:

Or worse, maybe that was not a dog, but his wife..........:duck:

Did I just type that out loud......:whistling:

About dogs, , , , , , The man that originally bought my TD, not long after he bought it, had left his house on the way to work, , , as he passed a neighbors house, , ,the neighbors BIG Great Dane decided he wanted to ride also except he wanted ride in front , , , ,

As the dog was climbing on, , ,he rode thru the other neighbors little white picket fence before he could get the dog off, , , , , scratched the lower fairing a little, , , dog had a real sore butt and nose from what the guy's wife said, , , ,

He passed away of a heart attack about 2 months later, , , , ,

I think the dog added to it, , , , ,