IGNORED

Ho Hum - Feb 22 & -18 C

bmiller

Good Day Fellow Members!

I have been reviewing the site for the last 1/2 hour or so and just realized how much I am wanting this winter season to end so I may get back on the bike and head out on the hiway! I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there feeling the same?

Don't get me wrong, I have lived in Alberta all my 55 years and will most certainly be planted here when my time comes. I accept the seasons for what they are, it is really all I know. That said I love riding and sure do hope the one in charge of weather will bless us with warm riding weather soon :Venture: . Have a great day everyone!!

I feel yer pain with the Winter doldrums. Spent 39 Winters in Noo England and I firmly believe the cold weather there has shortened my lifespan.:whistling:

Boomer....who sez he'd sue Connecticut for damages but understands that they have taxed themselves into the poorhouse.:rotf:

Not sure how far Don rode today, but it was about 150 miles. It was 68 here today. I would have been with him on the bike, except we were going to our youngest great-grandson's birthday and I had two grandsons with me, so we were in the car. They loved watching grampa ride on the bike. they would rather have been with him, but I thought it was still just a bit too cold for them yet.

Maybe next bike ride I will get to go. Not going to be as warm tomorrow and then it 's turning cold again Monday thru..??? even some snow predicted on Wed.

WILL IT NEVER END????? So tired of winter..and the cold...and the HUGE electric bills!!! ugh!

Keith - if cold was the cause of a shorter lifespan I am thinking I would already be planted, must mean you're going to be around for a lot longer....:backinmyday:

Chris - year round riding, I am jealous and definitely do not have the green backs to be heading south for the winter like some of the snowbirds I know, who knows maybe my number will come up on a lottery or something:fingers-crossed-emo

Brad - sure, sure go ahead rub it in.... Steve, I have to agree the man is just down right cruel, :(

Charles - yup, I am definitely jealous, chilly or not given the opportunity I would be out there with you

Patti - I have always said Mar 1 is spring in my world, there may be a lot of snow and temps may still be cold but there is heat in the sun. I picked up my bike and rode it home in March last year, hoping to be able to do the same this year, keep the faith we are just about there!!

Steve - I agree 110%

Thanks for the feedback everyone!! Brightens the day as much as Canada winning the Gold for hockey this morning!!

now thats just a prefrence cant help that yall want to live in the frozen tundra but that dont matter yall sent some of that frozen tundra down here and i was still riding and seein how i only have the 2 wheels to get around on i have no choice rain or shine frozen or thawed out i got to ride might get a cage one of these days but until then:stirthepot::stirthepot: my friends in the frozen tundra yalls day is coming soon and when it gets here ride safe :322: